MW2 Campaign Remastered

J4MES OX4D

2018 - GUYS WE'RE REMVOING CAMPAIGN FROM  BO4. ONLY 5% OF PLAYERS ACTUALLY COMPLETE IT! WASTE OF TIME.

2019 - SOOO EVERYONE WANTS MW2 MULTIPLAYER REMASTERED? HMMM... LETS REMASTER THE SINGLE PLAYER (THAT ACCORDING TO US, NO ONE PLAYS!)

Seriously, wtf

2 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Just played on this for a while. Graphics are retro, the actions seem smooth. Looking forward to the FG private matches! 😂

You mean MWR, free on PS+? 

I downloaded it over night so plan on having a go sooner or later. 

Leaked on PSN Germany Store

To be clear, it's still campaign ONLY.

No MP. I think that's a good thing btw, nostalgia won't bring back your memories through an updated graphical MP mode. The maps though would be ideal if they could add them to the current MW game.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Leaked on PSN Germany Store

To be clear, it's still campaign ONLY.

No MP. I think that's a good thing btw, nostalgia won't bring back your memories through an updated graphical MP mode. The maps though would be ideal if they could add them to the current MW game.

I agree, would like it try the campaign but maps added to MW would be a master stroke

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

6 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Doesn't sound like there is Spec Ops which is a fucking disgrace.  Atmosphere seems flat and the guns sounds extremely weak like COD4 Remaster. 

Apparently this is running on the same engine as COD4 remeastered. Which is probably why it sounds the same.

I think they should have released this later in the year and added MP, if the rumours about the troubled development of this years COD are true.

fart.gif

2 minutes ago, MrBiron said:

Apparently this is running on the same engine as COD4 remeastered.

Definitely looks that way. I hate this engine the most as it's built off of Advanced Warfare and feels off. They would have been better using the Ghosts engine as its modern but still more in-tune to the old CODs. 

4 minutes ago, MrBiron said:

I think they should have released this later in the year and added MP, if the rumours about the troubled development of this years COD are true.

I think they will release the MP and Spec Ops for more money when the time is right. Once MW and Warzone begin to fade, they'll release the rest of MW2R for another £25. 

Although the MW2 campaign was legendary. I'm just not much of a campaign guy.

I used to work through the campaign if my internet was down. I'm literally straight to MP asap. Ignore the campaign, maybe I'm a weirdo. Was anyone else this way? 

27 minutes ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Although the MW2 campaign was legendary. I'm just not much of a campaign guy.

I used to work through the campaign if my internet was down. I'm literally straight to MP asap. Ignore the campaign, maybe I'm a weirdo. Was anyone else this way? 

I always did the campaigns first up until MW3 and then I just went straight on to the multiplayer from every game then on. A lot of players always would just go for MP first and some wouldn't even ever play the campaign.

MW2/BO1 were the last campaigns I truly enjoyed and the latest MW one was pretty impressive but the format has been quite tiresome for years so I can see why people overlook them. 

I did play the hell out of MW2 and finished the campaign a few times on PS3, Xbox and PC but I am mostly miffed that Specs Ops has been excluded more than anything. The campaign on its own isn't going to inspire many especially if it's £20-$25. 

Back then, Campaigns were king. They were truly one of the SP games I looked forward to so I don't blame them releasing campaign over MP. They would've learned from releasing the MWR that you don;t get all the continuance hype for a game that was iconic back in the day if you bring it back and literally don't evolve it in some way. The only reason I'd play the MP is for our private games and I bet most of us would do the same.

For £20 it doesn't feel too overpriced but only if they have revamped and done some enhancements to it.

7 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

For £20 it doesn't feel too overpriced but only if they have revamped and done some enhancements to it.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You buying it then Lee at such a good price 

2 hours ago, techno said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You buying it then Lee at such a good price 

Not if they've done fuck all with it, no. I'd buy it for 2 large skinny loccamocca lattes with toast, which is about a tenner isnt it? 😜