Division 2 Endgame

GazzaGarratt

With the talk of Anthem Endgame being a significant point right now, I've found this infographic that shows what Division 2 will have.

The stronghold and raid seriously interest me a lot and having a further new faction at endgame to add will definitely keep the enemy factions fresher for longer.

I'd like to understand more about the 'Invaded' elements and how much of a variance to repayable missions they'll be.

Overall, a good first view of what it is to come.

IMG_20190222_065425.jpg

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Having played a few Invaded missions, while on the surface it seems like you're just replaying the normal main missions, the inclusion of Black Tusk troops and tech, and a mix up of how the missions progress has introduced enough variance to not make it a boring replay.

I like it. I also like how you constantly have to be on your feet when travelling on foot as you may stumble into very heavily skilled/hostile Black Tusk groups, or how the control point you were going to pass is actually no longer friendly as it had been taken over again (and of course, taking it back gets you loot.)

1562265543_Starletlogsig.png.19b3c199efb193f2f7d11a161bf5a2d6.png

You’ll also like that you can never capture all of the control points anymore. The Black Tusk will actively reclaim them to fight you. 

12 hours ago, Bluebear said:

Having played a few Invaded missions, while on the surface it seems like you're just replaying the normal main missions, the inclusion of Black Tusk troops and tech, and a mix up of how the missions progress has introduced enough variance to not make it a boring replay.

I like it. I also like how you constantly have to be on your feet when travelling on foot as you may stumble into very heavily skilled/hostile Black Tusk groups, or how the control point you were going to pass is actually no longer friendly as it had been taken over again (and of course, taking it back gets you loot.)

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Not being able to capture control points is so you can grind out blueprint drops in world tier 4 ,level the control points by doing public executions or propaganda points then smash the control points ,rinse and repeat.

Via the FG App

4 hours ago, Nutcuttlit said:

Not being able to capture control points is so you can grind out blueprint drops in world tier 4 ,level the control points by doing public executions or propaganda points then smash the control points ,rinse and repeat.

Via the FG App

Blueprints drop in WT3 so don't waste your time in WT4 for them.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD