Punisher & Jessica Jones cancelled on Netflix

GazzaGarratt

The last of the Marvel series have now been cancelled, allowing them to be moved or completely stopped in production from Disney's perspective.

I really hope that the Disney service or whatever they're planning will be accessible across other platforms and integrated services. I cba paying another subscription to watch Marvel shows via another TV series. A sad day considering The Punisher was really hotting up in Series 2.

7 minutes ago, Diddums said:

Marvel's done. It's milked dry, there's not much else to do with it. Every man and his dog has a superpower or ability now. We need more DC stuff. Suicide squad was decent and a good foundation. 

You say that but The Punisher and some of the other TV series they've made (Luke Cage too but that's based on others views as I haven't watched it) were gaining momentum.

I agree it would be cool to see more DC stuff but they continue to be a let down.

The latest Teen Titans looked piss poor.

What a bummer.  I just started watching the Punisher a week ago.  I’m about 5 episodes in I’ve been loving it.  I thought this had serious longetivity to it.  Maybe they should just keep superhero stuff to movies instead of series.  This was the only tv show that’s caught my attention.  I suffered through 5 or 6 episodes of Iton Fist hoping it would get better but that series is just shit.  Tried Daredevil as well but couldn’t get past the 3rd episode.  I’m really struggling to find new Shows to watch on Netflix.  Pretty much seen them all by this point.  

Oh dear nevermind, fuck this shit there were a couple of decent shows in there but nothing that will be missed enough to pay bloody Disney for, the thing is decent shows get cancelled all the time (especially from America) we just move on to some other shit.

Next!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork