JackBoxParty

Spacedeck

With the game being given away for free on Epic Store not long ago, I nabbed my copy of the game (and I assume many more of you did also).  How well do you think a game of JackBoxParty would go down?  We don't all need to own the game, someone with a copy would just need to stream the game via something like Twitch, or a more private streaming method in which only we have access?  The only thing that would be required is either a mobile phone or web browser.  The game is played through a website.  Discord could be there for those who also wish to talk while playing.

The games available on the version I have (The Jackbox Party Pack) are:

1) The comedy trivia sensation YOU DON’T NOW JACK 2015 (1-4 players) with hundreds of all-new questions.
2) The hilarious bluffing game Fibbage XL (2-8 players), with 50% more questions added to the original hit game Fibbage.
3) The bizarre drawing game Drawful (3-8 players) -you draw right there on your phone or tablet (very little/no real skill required).
4) The racy-as-you-want-to-be fill-in-the-blank word game Word Spud (2-8 players).
5) The wacky-fact-filled Lie Swatter (1-100 players).

Obviously if someone owns any of the other editions, it gives more games to play.  I can imagine the only issue would be the delayed stream but I think that wouldn't be huge.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Interesting Space, I'll see if I can take a look. Is this kind of a game like when we've played Cards Against Humanity and used Discord to speak?

Not a clue mate, I've never played Cards Against Humanity. These JackBox games are sort of quiz / draw / make up your answers to fool other players.  Discord wouldn't be required as all you need to do is watch the stream when playing, all the games info is on screen.  You can use your phones / computers web browser to actually play and answer the questions.  So Discord would just be a general chat and doesn't even need to be game related.

It's been a little quiet here over the last few days though. 

On 2/17/2019 at 10:15 PM, Spacedeck said:

Not a clue mate, I've never played Cards Against Humanity. These JackBox games are sort of quiz / draw / make up your answers to fool other players.  Discord wouldn't be required as all you need to do is watch the stream when playing, all the games info is on screen.  You can use your phones / computers web browser to actually play and answer the questions.  So Discord would just be a general chat and doesn't even need to be game related.

It's been a little quiet here over the last few days though. 

It's the whole of this year tbh but that's just because lives have been busy and lots of us have dealt with some tough times of late. Needless to say I'm slowly getting my ass back into games although its took longer than normal.

I'll have a look at this later to see if we can arrange something, get everyone to have some laughs :) Nice one Space.

28 minutes ago, Diddums said:

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Leigh, get your shit together and make another CAH night. @GazzaGarratt

I'm on it dude, it's been far too long.