New politics, or stunt?

phil bottle

Just saw this post Phil.  I saw this on reddit where apparently the world has been drooling over this for the past week.  I think it's funny in all honesty.  People are obsessed with her.  There's no argument you'll get from me on the point she's making here as she's absolutely right, but I don't know why people are so impressed about this.  Our campaign finance issues have been known and debated for fucking ever.  This exact conversation has happened hundreds of times in the last decade.  There is nothing newsworthy about this at all.  She didn't "figure this out", fucking everyone with half a brain knows about this..  BUT.......it's coming from the savior of America in AOC, so all of a sudden this has become some big news story. 

Bit of a catch 22 on this one though.  On one hand, I like that this information is being spread around even if she's the face of it because there are unfortunately too many morons who don't know about the campaign finance issues we have in this country.  On the other hand, the people who don't know this are the same morons that voted for AOC in the first place who is simply a blowhard with a nice rack.  We don't need those idiots showing up to the polls.