THE DIVISION IS THE BEST GAME EVER AND YOU ALL NEED TO BUY IT!!!

Diddums

Hi, sound familiar?

I've been playing this a bit over the last few days and I gotta admit I'm really enjoying it. I don't know if it's the game which has improved, my tolerance that has improved or that there's basically fuck all out there which I want to spend money on, so I gave it a go.

I started a new dude, he's currently level 12, same as @Bluebear (ish) and Leigh the Brummie started a new dude with me last night and I think we got him to level 7 or so. The baddies hit much, much harder and the missions seem to scale much better with group size. My only gripe is that they seem to scale to the highest level in the group, but not all the time which is irritating but this won't be an issue once I'm max level.

The crafting seems to have been tweaked, I can now craft stuff at every level which is actually in many cases an upgrade to whatever I'm using, but the one thing I wish they'd change is the ability to craft stuff for others, I can make a nice blue gun for Leigh the Brummie but csn't trade it which sucks balls.

I'm looking forward to getting stuck in to the dark zone too.

I'd say give it a go, I only gave it a shot because I'm sick to death of Destiny and I'm glad I did. 

banlol.png

I really enjoyed getting back into it. No, not because I'm sick of Destiny, just wanted that fix before Division 2 comes out and we got gotta get playing together again.

Problem most here have is that we've become quite dependent on Destiny, because most other games don't scratch that looter shooter itch we've got, but then you can get sick of a really solid game if that's all you have to play. I get that.

My view is - play all of the games. We'll appreciate Destiny and Overwatch, etc, more so if we start trying these games again. And this one really has some good looter shooter positives. I'd consider the DLC if it's gets a bit cheaper - found it for £18 somewhere online.

@Diddums, I wanna get Platinum on this now. I'll await your annoyance to me becoming a magpie again :D

Yeah only for gear that you got with current group but it's beneficial if you get someone playing tier 3 for you to join them and drop everything as it drops your stuff at max GS for that tier, easy way to boost buds

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Forever Gaming mobile app