GTA without cops

Random ask of anyone that knows how to switch off the cops on GTA? My lad has seen somewhere on YouTube (he thinks) that you can drive around and there's a way you can not trigger the cops.

I ain't so sure. Cant seem to find anything and if I do I imagine it will be a PC mod rather than on the PS4. Is there a cheat code or something that I/he could do to stop them ever being triggered? I said I would ask as he went stop asking me!

Thanks all.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Thanks both. I might need to grab that cheat code instead then so when it does go up, I can help lower it or teach him how to do it.

Does the PS4 version have director mode? If so, I found this which shows that the wanted status can be disabled so cops should theoretically be turned off or immune

88D67ADA2470F013E3320FB47F0C0658EADC3E9C

Does the PS4 version have director mode? If so, I found this which shows that the wanted status can be disabled so cops should theoretically be turned off or immune
88D67ADA2470F013E3320FB47F0C0658EADC3E9C
GG that man.

https://www.gtaboom.com/director-mode-cheat/

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Awesome! Thanks @J4MES OX4D! I'll try it this week and see how it works then.

Oh, and yes Philip, I know it's an 18...that's why I'm only letting him play the bits that don't have the worst bits in it 😜

He only wanted to drive around in fast cars but he kept on running through online situations where he picked up stars. This now should be ace though for him!

Can you bring him down hereto get me past the intro mission please Lee? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Fucking hell Dave, you just need a little patience, it's straightforward mostly [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Best thing ever!! I can switch off pedestrians, make him invincible too! When games are difficult to find for a lad who can't mentally cope with losing, this just breaks it down to be a simple type of Burnout game mode where he can just pick any car, drive around wherever and make the biggest crashes where he wants! Shame it's not in online mode, you could really have some fun with this type of mode. Thanks again!