Diddums touched me.

Megahurtz400

He made me drink his special wine and I can’t remember what happened after that 😝

Good to speak to you all tonight and cheers for the laughs, I’m proud for more next Friday if I’m welcome back?

Dan

As Rich said, top night of gaming and much laughs had. Now you've friended all of us, fingers crossed you followed through and deleted Dave. He likes to touch people, you know, a lot. 😜

Welcome to FG Dan. What other games do you play? Make sure you look around and get involved. As Ace Ventura said, you seemed to fit here...

tenor.gif

5 hours ago, Diddums said:

Wine? You taking the piss? Lambrini is too much for you, you friend-murdering psycopath :D

Also welcome I guess. You're always welcome obvs. You play anything else on PS4? 

I keep remembers you just slowly teetering on the edge of that home in sumo then slowly falling off like Mufasa in Lion King and it’s making me so happy!

I rarely play PS4 these days but love a bit of F1 2018.

Do most of my gaming on PC, hammer the hell out of PUBG, but have got back into TF2 and Rocket League recently! Any one play any of the above?

2 hours ago, Megahurtz400 said:

I keep remembers you just slowly teetering on the edge of that home in sumo then slowly falling off like Mufasa in Lion King and it’s making me so happy!

I rarely play PS4 these days but love a bit of F1 2018.

Do most of my gaming on PC, hammer the hell out of PUBG, but have got back into TF2 and Rocket League recently! Any one play any of the above?

We're trying to grow our PC community, @phil bottle @crispymorgan @Greboth @Bluebear and many more are cultivating things quite well, Star Citizen will most likely have a decent uprising this year, 7 days to die, Minecraft, Overwatch and I think we have a few Rocket League players too (Crispy's boy Alex is fucking ridiculous at the game).

banlol.png

Welcome Dan :) If it makes you feel any better, Diddums has touched us all too :lol:

If you like your F1 on the PS4, do you by any chance have GT Sport? As we have a nice time trial competition going on that.  Unfortunately it doesn't seem we overlap on PC though :( Mine tends to be used for survival or strategy games like Minecraft, 7 days to die, Stellaris, Civ 5 etc.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

On 1/26/2019 at 6:48 PM, Diddums said:

We're trying to grow our PC community, @phil bottle @crispymorgan @Greboth @Bluebear and many more are cultivating things quite well, Star Citizen will most likely have a decent uprising this year, 7 days to die, Minecraft, Overwatch and I think we have a few Rocket League players too (Crispy's boy Alex is fucking ridiculous at the game).

More than willing to help grow the PC community!

On 1/26/2019 at 7:46 PM, The3rdWalker said:

Look forward to getting some games in with you. Don’t forget to join our discord server.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where can I find the details for the discord?

On 1/26/2019 at 9:41 PM, Greboth said:

Welcome Dan :) If it makes you feel any better, Diddums has touched us all too :lol:

If you like your F1 on the PS4, do you by any chance have GT Sport? As we have a nice time trial competition going on that.  Unfortunately it doesn't seem we overlap on PC though :( Mine tends to be used for survival or strategy games like Minecraft, 7 days to die, Stellaris, Civ 5 etc.

I don’t, if I find it cheap enough I might pick it up :)

On 1/26/2019 at 2:46 PM, The3rdWalker said:

Look forward to getting some games in with you. Don’t forget to join our discord server.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yo, homie.  I could use that discord info too.  I haven't used it yet.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

14 hours ago, Megahurtz400 said:

More than willing to help grow the PC community!

Where can I find the details for the discord?

I don’t, if I find it cheap enough I might pick it up :)

13 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

Yo, homie.  I could use that discord info too.  I haven't used it yet.  

I didn't realize it's no longer on the right side of this website. Link follows: https://discord.gg/qGWT8NZ

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD