Forever Gaming’s Emote Video

tronic44

Hi everyone, @GazzaGarratt And @NCA-Paendrag gave me the idea to have our own emotes like you see on Destiny and Fortnite. The idea is that you guys would choose dances or movements and I would perform them in my motion capture studio at The Imaginarium Studios. It’s not really a contest but if we get a load then I may have to pick them out of a hat. 

What would you see?

Id create a quad split screen video, that would show me dancing in the studio, the motion capture software and a full rendered character in unreal engine. The characters would be from the game Paragon and i’ll give a list of them here for you guys to choose from.

I’ll be capturing these next Wednesday and i’ll only do this if I get enough ideas through, so get to thinking and i’ll pop up a character list ASAP 

Shout out to my boss for allowing me to do this!

Character List:

Spoiler

image.png

image.pngimage.png

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Dance/Movement List:

Gagnam Style

Moonwalk

Angus Young guitar walk

Drunken Master (Jackie Chan)

Mr Chow

Haka

AC/DC Angus

Del Boy Bar Fall

13 minutes ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

You got mine, or do you want all suggestions in this thread? 

I've added yours to the list :)

13 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Make me Jackie Chan doing 'Drunken Master' :D:ph34r:

Added! Great idea!

1 minute ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

You forgot the Haka. Not a whole dance obviously but  part of it 🙂. That should be with a bulky character. The other you can randomize. 

Thanks dude! Sorry i'm mega busy setting up for an acting class over the weekend but attempting to do this at the same time :lol:

I'll get the Haka up on a screen and attempt to do the whole thing, i did learn it years ago.

11 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Can you emote Del boy forever going to lean on the bar and hitting the floor?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I can give it a go, i'll see what we can rig up because that would be fucking epic!

3 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

Excellent! You can jump in a suit as well if you want or you can just watch me make a prat of myself?

In for a penny, in for a pound. I can be king twat if needed, happy to jump in a suit :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

This is the most amazing thing in the history of amazing and the history of things. 

21 hours ago, phil bottle said:

In for a penny, in for a pound. I can be king twat if needed, happy to jump in a suit :)

You've been king twat for years. 😎

banlol.png