Destiny 2 Emote References

GazzaGarratt

I thought these little clips were pretty cool. Emotes have become a pretty cool addition and now seeing this I want some of those ones I didn't know existed!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

On 1/19/2019 at 6:51 PM, NCA-Paendrag said:

Emotes are pretty meh I think. Too Fortnite for me. 

I think they're way better than Fortnite as they have real life references.

What we should do is recommend new ones you'd like to see. Rich can then motion capture them at his London studio 👍😂

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I think they're way better than Fortnite as they have real life references.

What we should do is recommend new ones you'd like to see. Rich can then motion capture them at his London studio 👍😂

It's just the idea I don't click with. Looked even more stupid in Cod WWII. 

What I'd love to see (Rich do) though is a haka dance! 😎😛

It's just the idea I don't click with. Looked even more stupid in Cod WWII. 

What I'd love to see (Rich do) though is a haka dance! [emoji41][emoji14]

We need to make this happen [mention=125]tronic44[/mention]!!

I never ever seen the enhancement of cosmetic crap in any game but making your dude or dudette dance like an awesome motherfucker just tickles my chakras, you know? [emoji8]

Oh, and there was always tons of fun when we waited for people to catch up so we'd dance for each other. Sparkle Titties Batman [mention=935]SensaiNemesis[/mention] is truly a sight you wanna see.

LMAO [emoji23] holy shit I’m in stitches I got to find the Deadpool one also those references lol I had no idea it’s like the 90s called

I really hope some become available again if they were just dedicated to a season. I need that Rimmer salute!! [emoji23]

If you guys want to see some random dances done by a character, then I can actually get them done next Wednesday. Write a list and i’ll capture and record them, we have all the old Paragon characters and environment. It won’t be any Destiny characters though as we don’t have the rigs for them 🤙  @GazzaGarratt @NCA-Paendrag

57 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

If you guys want to see some random dances done by a character, then I can actually get them done next Wednesday. Write a list and i’ll capture and record them, we have all the old Paragon characters and environment. It won’t be any Destiny characters though as we don’t have the rigs for them 🤙  @GazzaGarratt @NCA-Paendrag

Awesome! This should be something we all get behind! Who knows, maybe Bungie will recreate one of FGs personalised emotes!

You're a legend Rich.

You heard the man, let's hear those ideas!

1 hour ago, tronic44 said:

Haka! Gagnam Style? 😂

Moonwalk, Angus Young guitar walk. Can't think of more atm.