Mortal Kombat 11

Not only is Geras large in his stature, but he also has the unique ability to bend time to his will. As you can guess, this mechanic is the focus of Geras’ arsenal of moves in MK11 and he can do things such as freeze other characters in place as well as being able reverse time to teleport to a previous position. He can also punch people’s brains out of their heads, which is kind of cool if you’re into that sort of thing. It’s also worth noting that in the story, Geras is the servant of the villainous Kronika.

In addition, Geras also seems to have a variety of moves centered around sand as well. From throwing enemy fighters into swirling vortexes of sand, to creating a massive sand mallet out of thin air, his sand-based moves seem to be just as central to his attacks as those dealing with time manipulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Compilation of fatal blows seen so far and a few fatality signature moves. I've always wanted to pull off a few of these. Unreal how they look.

2 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Anyone get this in the end? 

It's the best mechanical MK game ever currently. However, I'm not buying it out of principal until their change their bullshit mtx system in it. That mobile game type bullshit can kick rocks. I really want the game but I am not going to support that type of nonsense. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

21 minutes ago, The3rdWalker said:

It's the best mechanical MK game ever currently. However, I'm not buying it out of principal until their change their bullshit mtx system in it. That mobile game type bullshit can kick rocks. I really want the game but I am not going to support that type of nonsense. 

It does look really good but I hear there is MTX and grinding issues plus support on PC is lackluster. If I do grab it, it'll be through CD Keys as I don't fancy paying £50 either.