Division 2 - gameplay footage

phil bottle

I'm way more excited for this game than the first and I played quite abit of that one.

Definitely from that clip shows far more depth to part of the endgame.

Game looks a bit flat in terms of atmosphere and immersion unlike the original. Looks more like DLC than an entirely new experience.  Don't think the story or writing will be up to much either. 

I did enjoy the first game for its faults and it made some big improvements over time but I dunno if this game is going to be enough for me especially at full price. 

I do like the fact the game is more colourful and they seem to have added some extra things but it really does seem too similar to the original game. I was honestly hoping they were going to throw something completely new out there but it doesn't look like they have. I can see this being fun for the first few weeks but then getting stale pretty quickly.

I'm one of the few that enjoyed the Division. But I mostly only played PVP. I would occasionally go in the Dark Zone but not often.

I like that this is more team based v AI.

I did have a go of the Alpha but the massive watermark spoiled the experience and I didn't play for long. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I'm one of the few that enjoyed the Division. But I mostly only played PVP. I would occasionally go in the Dark Zone but not often.

I like that this is more team based v AI.

I did have a go of the Alpha but the massive watermark spoiled the experience and I didn't play for long. 

Multiple DZ’s this time fella. Going. To. Be. Dope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

I'm a massive fan of multiplayer objective games, so if there's enough interest then i might purchase it. I enjoyed the last game, it was only because the objectives ran out fairly quickly and the DZ was boring as hell. Will watch a few more videos.

On 1/23/2019 at 11:17 AM, tronic44 said:

I'm a massive fan of multiplayer objective games, so if there's enough interest then i might purchase it. I enjoyed the last game, it was only because the objectives ran out fairly quickly and the DZ was boring as hell. Will watch a few more videos.

I think it really does have value but I foresee an issue with core players developing that I think we need to get our head around.

Its okay that a sequel is very much like the 1st game. It's a double edged sword as people expect it to be memorable like the first (controls, experience, etc) but at the same time want it to be new and fresh with ideas.

I fear this could have something similar with Destiny 2 whereas the novelty of finding out the mystery of something new is known ahead of launch people don't get hyped enough.

Reality check from me - if you want something new, find another game that can give you what you want. When you try, you find there isn't much else out there that matches the experience you're looking for.