Ryukyumitso's Dojo will be open very soon

I am moving soon and creating a mini studio with my large laptop, I shall have a miniature fluffy boom microphone's like news reporters have and big 80's styled wireless Bluetooth headphones.

I'll be wearing a forehead camera to film myself playing video games as if you're there playing it yourself, it'll be like a simulation featuring music from classic arcade games.

Oh and please let me know what music tracks you'd like... For example "Chemical Plant from Sonic 2", "Super Mario Bros. theme from the NES console" etc.

All video streams will be uploaded from 9-11pm UK GMT from Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays.

Also I'll be doing my very own gaming talk radio sessions Dojo FM, guests are welcome to ring me on my business mobile to be featured in the chat, my face is hidden though and if anyone prefers a voice changer option, I can use that.

So yeah, lemme know what y'all think.

Keep on gaming, brothers & sisters.

10 hours ago, AutisticGamer said:

Yep, instant chat will be added once my new YouTube channel is verified 😀

Everyone will be welcome, I'll need to hire some mods/admins to help monitor the chat for me so let me know if you or your friends will be interested in volunteering 😊

If you fancied using Twitch, I’m happy to sit down with you at some point and go over everything. We ran a VR show on twitch at work for a while, we’re going to pick it back up again soon. The only reason we stopped was because we were so busy with work.