AutisticGamer

Hi, I'm going to be dead honest, I don't want people to think of me as a "troll" or "fake" or "scammer" etc so I'll just be open about everything...

My head is a mess right now due to mental illness, finances, relationships (family wise) etc so ignore my rants or suicidal posts.

I'm also Autistic and a lot of webmasters/admins have been cruel to me about my behaviour by giving me temporary or permanent bans or warnings. I have a verified account with YouTube and Twitter but people keep bullying me and reporting my content to try and get me kicked off.

My legal name is "Aimee" but I identify as "male" so I go by the name "Alan" but due to excessive bullying and harassment, I no longer have a name, I wish I could have one but people only judge or see me by my flaws or misunderstandings so I feel unwelcome in society, especially online.

I don't know if I will be welcome here or it's the right place for me but I'm going to give it a try.

I've been a gamer since I was a toddler, loved anime since I was a preteen, I'm not sure if it is allowed on here but I'm interested in buying games or game consoles and memory cards with game progress completed. Right now I'm looking for a pre-owned original PS4 console that's UK PAL but modified so it can play region free discs/games. I would save up for a better TV or a PS4 pro but they're so expensive.

I'm a legit buyer but I've been blackmailed and harassed because I wouldn't pay some guy £300 upfront by PayPal during Christmas period, I explained to him that if I did a bank transfer it'd be faster but he didn't listen and now he has like £1,500 pending to his PayPal account.

I'm 31 years old, I own a SEGA Saturn & Mega Drive, slowing saving up for a Dreamcast, I have a PS2 (Original & Slimline) and one of those plug in play mini consoles. I think I have an N64 somewhere, I definitely have a NES.

Well, this is me...

If you like me and accept me, thank you, if you are creeped out or feel uncomfortable of my presence then by all means report me and I'll happily accept being banned from here like every other online community... Unfortunately I don't have Facebook because Mark Zuckerberg doesn't want me to have it.

there you go

Welcome to the forum[emoji106]

No bullying or harassment takes place here, though that doesn't mean we don't have the occasional frank exchange of opinions...

Treat people as you would like to be treated and you'll be fine.

Don't know much about region free PS4s but CEX do a nice line in pre-owned consoles.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Welcome and it's really nice to meet you and especially brave to be so honest about things off the bat.  I identify a lot with what you're going through.  I've been misjudged and misunderstood by people many times and I've suffered a few blocks and bans as a consequence too.  Some people have said I might have autistic tendencies as well and I'm thinking of getting checked out too.  Don't worry about a thing.  Everybody on here is very different and unique in their own ways and we always try our best to get along with everyone.  Gaming to me dragged me out of a deep depression I have been going through for many years, and although it's still there, gaming is a great escape and way to connect with people.  Maybe that's why you gravitated to it as well, but if I'm wrong please forgive me on that.  Just quoting from my own experience.

Welcome to FG @AutisticGamer. I can't echo enough what the guys have said above. You're more than welcome here, take a look around and get involved where you want/can.

Phil is right, not sure where to get that type of PS4 from but CEX is a good start.

I have an autistic son so I can relate to the difficulties you may have in life. Whatever happens moving forward just know that you've got this far and achieve whatever you want to if you set your mind to it.

2 hours ago, SPFreely said:

Welcome and it's really nice to meet you and especially brave to be so honest about things off the bat.  I identify a lot with what you're going through.  I've been misjudged and misunderstood by people many times and I've suffered a few blocks and bans as a consequence too.  Some people have said I might have autistic tendencies as well and I'm thinking of getting checked out too.  Don't worry about a thing.  Everybody on here is very different and unique in their own ways and we always try our best to get along with everyone.  Gaming to me dragged me out of a deep depression I have been going through for many years, and although it's still there, gaming is a great escape and way to connect with people.  Maybe that's why you gravitated to it as well, but if I'm wrong please forgive me on that.  Just quoting from my own experience.

Btw Freely, always here for a chat as we've never known this til now either.

If you ever want to talk more about your personal progression with life, gaming or any other stuff but want an opinion, you can always consider starting a Personal Progress Report (PPR). It's a section on here that only members can see and it really does bring us all closer together. It's your own little space on FG if you can see what I mean.

We need to always try more to help each other. It's why FG has been here for this long. :)

Welcome to the forum, as others have said, we don’t judge here and there certainly won’t be any banning or reporting. 

I’m a massive fan of anime but get get too often to watch any, what are you favourites?

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to the forum! Hopefully you will enjoy your stay here. As you will see, we have a lot of different personalities on here and I hope you wont be scared by how odd we can be at times 😄

Welcome to the Forum, you can have a look at my Intro if you wish. I'm a 53 year old and in my case I have an Autistic daughter (Aspergers) . So again another person that may understand. 

I think there are 1 or two more parents of Autistic kids here as well.

There was a transgender member as well, however I don't recall seeing that member in a while. However that's not because that person was bullied in my opinion

Don't worry if you get out of line we will give you the smack down

Thank you all oh so ever much for making me feel right at home here... I literally just sent @SPFreely a PM expressing how surprised I was from how well everyone accepted me, I guess my full honesty and kindness DID get me this far and yet I haven't been given a warning or a ban which is good...

As mentioned before, I do have some very bad psychological problems, mostly from child abuse, sexually assault, fat shaming etc, a lot has left me with PTSD and sometimes my Depression clashes with my Autism.

I am on the Asperger's spectrum, a lot of people see me as every other adult and I may seem very intelligent & independent but I have a mental age of a preteen (possibly 11-12 years of old) and I have very poor social skills so when things go wrong, usually on the "friendly forums" where admins know me well they usually talk to me and I eventually calm down, people do report my suicidal tendencies which is good because usually it's more me crying for help and not really me wanting to leave this world and sometimes I struggle with life when I feel isolated so if you see anything, just kindly report it to an admin and I'm sure if the admin talks to me I'll probably will delete my content and be OK within less than an hour but usually admins just delete the sad, depressing posts but I'm going to try my best to avoid any sticky situations as admins have other things to do than look after a 31 year old who is mentally disturbed... Sadly that's what mental health services have called me "emotionally unstable" or "mentally disturbed" and said I do not have Autism at all and that I'm just a "spoiled brat" and I'm a "threat to society" but really I am just a "gentle giant"... People who know me locally have branded me as a "gentle giant" and think it's "disgusting" how I get treated both online and offline, even my best friend of 13 years was sick to his stomach by what people have done to me.

But water, bridge... My favourite animes or mangas are: One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, Death Note and Eden of the East... I also like Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad along with video game based anime like Poke-Mon (Original 90's series), Virtua Fighter & Devil May Cry.

The first anime I ever watched was Sailor Moon (as embarrassing as that sounds but I'm sure plenty of guys like SM).

The games I play are usually Nintendo, SEGA & PlayStation classics... Right now I'm very into: Virtua Fighter 2, Shenmue 1, Sonic 2, Power Rangers (Gameboy Advanced), Dead Or Alive 2, Tekken 2, Mortal Kombat (complete series), Super Mario Bros., SvR 2006, The Revenge of the Shinobi, Midnight Club 3 (Dub Remix), Grand Tourismo (First Game), V Rally, GTA 3 and Crazy Taxi.

My favourite consoles are the Super Nintendo & SEGA Saturn.