Warframe - Tips and Help

L_C_Scipio

So I should have Nyx finished when I get home tonight. Any suggestions on what mods I should run on her? It's going to be different not using a tank,I've really enjoyed Rhino but am looking forward to a different frame.

So I should have Nyx finished when I get home tonight. Any suggestions on what mods I should run on her? It's going to be different not using a tank,I've really enjoyed Rhino but am looking forward to a different frame.

I found this for Nyx.

I want another Warframe soon.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Let me know how nyx is, I have all the parts...

I found this for Nyx.

I want another Warframe soon.

My recommendations for most fun frames so far for me is:

Oberon, Mag and volt.

Volt we can start researching the parts in the dojo in like 12 hours time, he's brilliant against corpus with their electricity weakness, and I'm only at rank 20 with him so he will only get more useful...

blackops2sig.jpg

Oberon, Mag and volt.

Volt we can start researching the parts in the dojo in like 12 hours time, he's brilliant against corpus with their electricity weakness, and I'm only at rank 20 with him so he will only get more useful...

I'm currently using MAG.  I've really enjoyed her, a lot, but I'm ready to try something else.  

Volt sounds good to me.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Oberon, Mag and volt.

I've got all the parts for Oberon. Just need credits now to build him.

So do I need PS+ to play with anyone? Or is the Warframe free to play online?

Think you need plus for the free starter pack... Not sure if you need it to play online. Didn't you get a free month with the system?

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I don't think I did. There was no redeem code for a free month of PS+. Unless it's automatic when you are doing the initial setup

Hmmm. I know I got a free month from something.... Maybe it was bf4.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I have some stuff for Nyx if you wanna.