Anyone for Ark!!!

Nutcuttlit

3 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

I heard shit kicked off, I can only imagine it was over spiral stairs.

It was over Nutty and Marc killing Josh with a damn turret after nearly killing my Argy first. 

A call to arms, we are gonna get raised tonight so any players available for defense would be appreciated as we need footage for rich don't really mind if we get wiped out it's all in the name of fun.........have a fun time and GG's

Via the FG App

He have mainly noobs and non actives in ours, the other tribe has atleast 6 regular actives, naereet Tom Matt cubs igotmollywhopped and sebba. For us Marc and I [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] young Alex and rich are the actives, you Phil didds Lee plumber Dave Gary greboth yourself and stretch are here in spirit [emoji23][emoji23]

Via the FG App

38 minutes ago, Nutcuttlit said:

Last night we got plumberscrack sorted out with his very own veggie plot so he can have a relaxing time plodding around stroking his parsnip.

Via the FG App

I think that might be my new signature 🤣

On 1/30/2019 at 9:49 AM, ChaosGladiator said:

Bring this back to life! I really enjoyed Ark, even if it got a bit dull after weeks and weeks of farming I’m still hoping people will keep playing it.

More than happy to give it more of a go. I know Nutty has recommended some differences that I'm cool with.

Still think if we pick a night in advance next week we're more likely to get more on. What about next Thursday Sebba/all?