Anyone for Ark!!!

Nutcuttlit

On 1/9/2019 at 7:41 AM, Nutcuttlit said:

I'm happy you are enjoying the game sebba long may the server continue, long may the peace last emoji16.pngemoji16.pngemoji16.png

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Forever Gaming mobile app

Rumour has it you all think I will be the one to shoot first ................I can see yoir logic never mind haha

Rumour has it you all think I will be the one to shoot first ................I can see yoir logic never mind haha
Shoot? We will be destroying you with headbutts, or Nutty Kisses as we likes to call them.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

26 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Shoot? We will be destroying you with headbutts, or Nutty Kisses as we likes to call them.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yeah your right shoot is a weak term I really ment rain down hellfire on yoir primitive asses my army of dodos will destroy you all

Just now, LordBaguette said:

Mike bell? 

I took a pot shot at the name, its more likely to be Dave. However, now thinking about it,  we should call another one Pyjamas... :D

5 hours ago, LordBaguette said:

Our diddums died 😞

Sadly @Amnotright would not let me make a gravestone to commemorate his great life of eating, shitting and wandering aimlessly around because cementpaste is too valuable. But I’ll be damned if I don’t make one further down the line 😄 He deserves as much after all the joy and laughter he gave us. Rest in piece Diddus. 

I also wanna know what the fuck killed him... The death message was just "Your Diddums lvl xx has died".

I must admit that although these games frustrate the fuck out of me when I die, I was enjoying just learning to craft and build a new home for us.

In fact I fell asleep trying to build some damn walls! 😂

54 minutes ago, techno said:

Enjoyed the few hours we had last night, learned quite a bit and fed diddums some fish, made a change from dodo. We also took down a robot.

Built a wood hut that's now home.

What a blizzard game.

Glad your enjoying it! Were you alive still after my attempt at teaching you enough to handle yourself?