Warframe Basic Quests Approach

GazzaGarratt

Can anyone explain how the quests work? Do you have to play the first few and then can you go any way you want to?

I'd like to pick it back up but I'm worried about losing myself into the UI of the ship and not really working out what I'm supposed to go after. (Most people who know me know I like nice big shiny arrows on screen that say 'This Way!')

Can anyone explain how the quests work? Do you have to play the first few and then can you go any way you want to?

I'd like to pick it back up but I'm worried about losing myself into the UI of the ship and not really working out what I'm supposed to go after. (Most people who know me know I like nice big shiny arrows on screen that say 'This Way!')

You have to do some specific tasks to begin with. The story at this point centres round your intro to the world and you are partially enslaved. Trying not to give too much detail here as I'd rather not spoil the story. Your tasks at the beginning are all about freeing yourself and the game introduces you to all it's particular mechanics during these missions. Following that, the missions follow a story but you have freedom to choose types of missions that progress the story. Mostly.

Hope that makes some sense.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

What phil says. The game was alot different when we started out, and we had to do certain quests/missions to unlock the next planet etc. 

Best way to not lose yourself is to team up with someone that knows the game.

Also there's a test you have to do to rank up your master level. They get harder as you level up. 

Ah cool, thanks for the heads up Phil and Brede. I watch a lot of Byf in the past and hes started doing some lore videos on Warframe so that might help me get into the main story first then.

As you said Brede, as the game has developed so much now I know there's many avenues to follow...Just gotta pick one with your guidance!

And thanks Rob, I'll get it updated on my PC too so you can take me round on there also [emoji106]