Collective Minds Strikepack FPS dominator for PS4

Riff Machine

I had bought a Nacon rev pro 2 controller in October.  It lasted 2 months before the L3 and R2 stopped working.  Needless to say, I was pissed.  I really liked having buttons on the back of the controller for remapping.  FYI, DONT BUY NACON!

In any event,  I was on Amazon and came across this strikepack from Collective Minds.  It basically gives you 2 remappable padels on the back of a stock DS4 controller.  There’s also mods you can get for certain games, but I haven’t nor plan on using them.  

I’ll recommend this this to anyone that doesn’t want to drop a shitload of money on a SCUF or custom controller.  It was $50 CDN, $40 US.  And to have the extra paddles on the back of a stock controller made my friggin day. 

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Alex still has his nacon controller.  No real drama yet, but I gather they are pretty unreliable.  I've been looking at modding an original DS4 with extra buttons.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

I had bought a Nacon rev pro 2 controller in October.  It lasted 2 months before the L3 and R2 stopped working.  Needless to say, I was pissed.  I really liked having buttons on the back of the controller for remapping.  FYI, DONT BUY NACON!

In any event,  I was on Amazon and came across this strikepack from Collective Minds.  It basically gives you 2 remappable padels on the back of a stock DS4 controller.  There’s also mods you can get for certain games, but I haven’t nor plan on using them.  

I’ll recommend this this to anyone that doesn’t want to drop a shitload of money on a SCUF or custom controller.  It was $50 CDN, $40 US.  And to have the extra paddles on the back of a stock controller made my friggin day. 
Is this the same thing that you bought@Shucker?

I might try this anyway if you're saying it's that good Chad because I'm a little worried about getting used to using paddles. Do many games you play all work so far so good Chad? Is there some that are better than others?

I haven’t noticed any input lag on anything.  They work perfectly.  

I didn’t know you could get alternate paddles?  I don’t mind the stock ones though.  

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Same one. I ended up buying the alternative paddles though... like them better.
I haven’t noticed any input lag on anything.  They work perfectly.  

I didn’t know you could get alternate paddles?  I don’t mind the stock ones though.  
If you guys want to switch from one game to the next and you didn't have them on for the first game, how quick is it to set them up? Do they remember game present button changes from the first time you used them?

These seem to make perfect sense to buy rather than a SCUF based on your reviews.

Paddle changes are done on the fly. There's a small button on the device for each paddle. Hold it and press the button you want to bind it to. Done.

Via the FG App

Oh, that's easy then. Can you reassign the original button? Or will that screw up the bind?