Upcoming PS4 games 2019+

Looking good for next year.  I'm most excited about dipping into VR.  Ace combat looks amazing, and I can't wait to try Dirt rally in VR.  Beat saber, surgeon simulator, the list goes on.  I've grown a bit tired recently of game studios spending longer working out how to extract money from gamers than building the actual game.  Some solid titles there to prove that the PS4 ain't dead yet.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Looking good for next year.  I'm most excited about dipping into VR.  Ace combat looks amazing, and I can't wait to try Dirt rally in VR.  Beat saber, surgeon simulator, the list goes on.  I've grown a bit tired recently of game studios spending longer working out how to extract money from gamers than building the actual game.  Some solid titles there to prove that the PS4 ain't dead yet.
I need to try yours. Still think it's a lot of money for the variety of good games so far.

I'm starting to get interested in Anthem and trying to force my belief into the game, even if it's EA.

Division 2 is a must buy for me. Just the thought of 8 of us in a raid sounds awesome.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Resident Evil 2 Remastered and TLOU2 are the only ones currently on my list for this year. Last year was a terrible year for gaming but God of War and RDR2 really stood out as some of the best we've ever had.  Dying to see more of Death Stranding though but otherwise there isn't much on the horizon. PS5 announcement in the summer though so that should be interesting. 

I need to try yours. Still think it's a lot of money for the variety of good games so far.

I'm starting to get interested in Anthem and trying to force my belief into the game, even if it's EA.

Division 2 is a must buy for me. Just the thought of 8 of us in a raid sounds awesome.
I'm the same re VR. Partly the expense and partly cos Rich showed me MR. Which is amazeballs.

I've tried the PS4 headset and it's great like Crispy's says, but not till it's a few hundred quid cheaper...

I got access to Div 2 alpha, and agree with you. 8 in a team, possibly more, against mostly PVE, is a good recipe. And Anthem, well, we'll see, hope it's decent.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg