DayZ RP - whitelist

phil bottle

It would be good to get some folk on DayZ (yep I will persevere with this :))

@crispymorgan now has it, @GazzaGarrattrecently acquired it, @Diddums and @tronic44both have it. 

Pretty sure I've played once before with @J4MES OX4D too.

Now it's out of early access, though technically in beta still, it's in a great state to play. 

I use a modded server via DayZ RP and it would be good to get some of you on board.

It does mean that when you meet other players in game there are rules and no shooting on sight.

Plus you have to roleplay your character when meeting other players, any mention/talk of IRL and you can get banned.

To get whitelisted, please go here:

https://www.dayzrp.com/join/

ta

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

You need at least 10 hours clocked up before you can apply to join......
I suppose that makes sense, players should know the controls and whatnot..i.e. no noobs[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I will look to get DayZ reinstalled over xmas to see how it's progressed - can't believe it's been 5 years since I bought it originally.  Have logged about 80 hours into it but I don't think I've played it since around 2015 so it will be interesting to see the changes. 

I will look to get DayZ reinstalled over xmas to see how it's progressed - can't believe it's been 5 years since I bought it originally.  Have logged about 80 hours into it but I don't think I've played it since around 2015 so it will be interesting to see the changes. 
Nice one[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg