BF5 TTK Update

J4MES OX4D

A big well done to DICE who have completely ballsed their game right up and pissed off the majority of longstanding players - after years of fine tuning in the franchise, they've raised the TTK to benefit 'passive' players or ones that have departed the game. in a bizarre bid to tempt them back.  They think people are solely not playing because of the current higher TTK despite it being the franchise norm so they've replaced all the playlists with this new spongier combat and it's fucking dreadful.  They are so deluded and clueless it is absolutely staggering really and they are trying to 'fix' things that don't need to be addressed whilst other more critical elements are left untouched. This video explains it more in detail and it's worth a watch

A big well done to DICE who have completely ballsed their game right up and pissed off the majority of longstanding players - after years of fine tuning in the franchise, they've lowered the TTK to benefit 'passive' players or ones that have departed the game. in a bizarre bid to tempt them back.  They think people are solely not playing because of the current higher TTK despite it being the franchise norm so they've replaced all the playlists with this new spongier combat and it's fucking dreadful.  They are so deluded and clueless it is absolutely staggering really and they are trying to 'fix' things that don't need to be addressed whilst other more critical elements are left untouched. This video explains it more in detail and it's worth a watch

I seem to like higher TTK so that puts me off straight away.

Ummm did you watch the video? He talks about them raising the TTK that they felt it was to low. So they lowered the bullet damage per shot. The so called long-standing community likes it where it was with a quicker TTK and are pissed that it now takes longer to kill. So yeah.....

They said that they believe people were dying to quickly and getting too frustrated and not coming back. They are adding a playlist with the old TTK so players can choose what one they like 

@GazzaGarratt you should be fine now if you want to play it. 

@TigerBurge Oops I got the word mixed up in my OP but you get the gist if you read the rest of my post(s). Fixed anyways. 

Adding more playlists just splits the community.  Only takes me 4 seconds on average to find a match now but I don't want that to turn into minutes. The fact they persist with the new TTK playlists seems they are sticking to their guns regardless of feedback received and adding the new (old) TTK ones is just a waste of servers and will even confuse players. Got knows what will happen if HC ever comes into the game. People aren't leaving the game because they are dying too quickly - they are leaving because of bugs, a lack of content and other general frustrations.  Pretty dumb having two playlists where the difference between them is a matter of bullets. Waste of servers. I'd rid the new servers, retain the old TTK ones and just have an experminetal branch of moshpit games with any TTK tweaks. TTD bug is the biggest problem with this game which they should be prioritising as they makes the TTK redundant if you're on the receiving end regardless of how many bullets it takes.