FG Twitch

Going to resurrect this. Hopefully we can raise our profile a little more with regular Twitch streaming. There's plenty of us, and plenty of games between us to have an entertaining Twitch channel.

I'm off work all next week so I'll be streaming some PC games during the day. 

DayZ goes live tomorrow so I'll be doing that, plus Star Citizen and whatever else takes my fancy. Maybe Fallout 76 for the lols.

If anyone has any games they they would like to see, or would like to stream, let us know here. We can PM the log in details.

If we have enough people we can make a rota/schedule.

Any other thoughts or suggestions, again, stick them down below.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

6 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I can combine webcam feeds and do picture in picture on OBS.

This is what will happen. 100% next year. Imagine our mugs whilst GTA is on.

My webcam arrived yesterday and had a quick try out. All ready to go.

I'll probably spend some time tomorrow during the day streaming and getting used to having a camera on my mug.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I streamed Star Cirizen tonight for an hour or so. If anyone wants a look at the game, the video of it will remain on Twitch for a week or so.
With DayZ earlier in the day there seemed to be a stuttering issue which I'll have to look into, but there's a few vids on that there too.

Cheers Lee for tuning in [emoji8]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

10 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I streamed Star Cirizen tonight for an hour or so. If anyone wants a look at the game, the video of it will remain on Twitch for a week or so.
With DayZ earlier in the day there seemed to be a stuttering issue which I'll have to look into, but there's a few vids on that there too.

Cheers Lee for tuning in emoji8.png

Looked good buddy and the game wasn't bad either 😘

Honestly, some of the planet's looked amazing and I was enjoying having it on in the background when you shit yourself in the near pitch black! 😂

12 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Cheers Lee for tuning in emoji8.png

I'll pull the videos down and stick them up on youtube :)

I'll pull the videos down and stick them up on youtube [emoji4]
Nice one man, maybe just Star Citizen as the DayZ footage has a lot of stuttering

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I've downloaded OBS Studio just now. Finally got tired of the shitty GeForce version stuttering all over the place.

Hopefully- once I've got the right settings - I can start streaming DayZ properly.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 12/19/2018 at 12:11 PM, phil bottle said:

I've downloaded OBS Studio just now. Finally got tired of the shitty GeForce version stuttering all over the place.

Hopefully- once I've got the right settings - I can start streaming DayZ properly.

We need to get you an overlay 🤘😘

Seeing this reminds me, I made some Twitch panel button things.  Not 100% sure what they are tbh but Lee wanted them.  I'm not sure they were ever put to use but this seems like a good time to start using them.  I'm happy to post them, PM them or whatever is needed.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

On 6/8/2021 at 9:48 PM, Greboth said:

Seeing this reminds me, I made some Twitch panel button things.  Not 100% sure what they are tbh but Lee wanted them.  I'm not sure they were ever put to use but this seems like a good time to start using them.  I'm happy to post them, PM them or whatever is needed.

Accidentally read this a while back so missed it. Would be awesome to have them still whenever you get chance. I think it also helps people add abit of FG variety to their own twitch channels if they want them.

On 6/8/2021 at 9:48 PM, Greboth said:

Ello Mr. @Greboth - did you get any further with these at all? Would be cool to have them as something to help people get started on Twitch with FG.

Is there an official Twitch account in which multiple members can use to stream gameplay on event nights on is it just a case of steaming on a personal account?

I would like to know for FG MNF. 

As I don't have a PS5 yet it might be a bit difficult for myself but if Lee isn't available one night it'd still be good if someone else could host it.

I've always been quite interested in social media and promotion and have done quite well in the past with personal businesses and growing audiences, so if any help is need on that front for Twitch I'd be happy to help.

Although the main key tends to just be to make sure you're streaming regularly.

Funny you should mention this as I've been looking at our Twitch recently. Unfortunately last time we checked, Twitch only allows one PS4/5 to be linked to a Twitch account. We should try it again I suppose but I think its because if you both try to go live at the same time it doesn't know how to handle it.

If we have trusted people to use it, then we can just co-ordinate the logging in and logging out basically. We talked about it a few years ago when we thought about getting some sort of weekly streams across multiple people on FG streams. I love that you are interested in helping trying to get something going, so lets work out how to do this whilst trying to incorporate more people in FG with it all.

Just as a separate FYI, I'll set up a poll soon for us to change the Twitch name to something more memorable for people that come across us or people here trying to remember what our stream name is.

38 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Funny you should mention this as I've been looking at our Twitch recently. Unfortunately last time we checked, Twitch only allows one PS4/5 to be linked to a Twitch account. We should try it again I suppose but I think its because if you both try to go live at the same time it doesn't know how to handle it.

If we have trusted people to use it, then we can just co-ordinate the logging in and logging out basically. We talked about it a few years ago when we thought about getting some sort of weekly streams across multiple people on FG streams. I love that you are interested in helping trying to get something going, so lets work out how to do this whilst trying to incorporate more people in FG with it all.

Just as a separate FYI, I'll set up a poll soon for us to change the Twitch name to something more memorable for people that come across us or people here trying to remember what our stream name is.

I actually just came across this post saying that multiple people can stream to the same account.

main-qimg-fb3e990651927baef66c4ffac6fd59df.thumb.png.b99ccf0c73e96aa969ab70d4d3fe7b08.png

We will have to look into this as it could be a cool venture for FG 🤘

Thats good to know @James5497. Maybe we need a test evening to see how that works and for instance if someone is streaming already, who takes precedent as the main stream.