Massive Call of Duty update

ChaosGladiator

I’m just looking forward to all the blackout changes. Except the nerfs on the sdm and spitfire as that is my favourite combo in the game 😄 All the changes to multiplayer doesn’t interest me at all because that whole gamemode is aids.

It's ludicrous that League Play still wont be in the game until January at the earliest. 3 year cycle and the game is still unfinished and further hamstrung by Treyarch having to waste more time on designing more microtransactions.

Suppose the new operation will be another scam of 1,000 levels where only 50 are occupied by actual cosmetics and the rest are all empty to be grinded for an hour at a time or paid for. 

It's ludicrous that League Play still wont be in the game until January at the earliest. 3 year cycle and the game is still unfinished and further hamstrung by Treyarch having to waste more time on designing more microtransactions.

Suppose the new operation will be another scam of 1,000 levels where only 50 are occupied by actual cosmetics and the rest are all empty to be grinded for an hour at a time or paid for. 
Do you play much league play? Not sure how it will make the game better as I've never played it.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:
On 12/9/2018 at 6:32 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

Read more  

Do you play much league play? Not sure how it will make the game better as I've never played it.

Not any more but it was a monumental hit on BO2 and people have being crying out for the same format ever since but it hasn't really happened. It was a calamity in WW2 and it's been delayed 1/3 of the games existence here minimum.

They want a competitive COD but the one thing that makes it that outside of core they don't even do properly. Doesn't make sense really.  I can excuse Sledgehammer because they were clueless but Treyarch created league play from the ground up but it seems they are more focused on milking Blackout now. There's clearly been no strategy with BO4 and everything is being done on the fly.  

On 12/15/2018 at 10:40 AM, J4MES OX4D said:

There's clearly been no strategy with BO4 and everything is being done on the fly.  

I think it's more because the rumours of them having to bin everything and start again were true and they're now playing catch up to get the game working how they want it to.

fart.gif