New Mastery Page - Now Live

BO7H B4RRELS

The new mastery pages are now live.  Some interesting changes for sure.  I just started checking it out, so I'll post my thoughts later.  

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up all ALL of your mastery pages have been reset.  It's a complete makeover of the mastery page, so have fun setting them back up, lol.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I reset a number of them. I re-did jungle. Holly shit what an improvement for me. 

Just went   12-2-18 in jungle with Warwick and a killing spree of 11. I kind of got recless at the end in the team fights spamming all my team with my buff and got myself killed by towers. The other champs could not come close to me. All the could do was slow me down 

I have to try support with Nami next

I like the changes so far.  Not sure on what the "best" setup is yet for a few of my champions.  It's going to take a little more tinkering before I have them just right.  But, so far, so good. 

I love how Riot is constantly trying to update and improve their FREE game.  Very cool.  Obviously they're making money off of it through RP, but I'm still very impressed with them as a company. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png