Best Mobile Phone Networks

J4MES OX4D

I've been on O2 for an eternity but after today's outage and lots of small issues I've had with them over the years, I want out and was wondering what the best alternative networks are for pay and go along with contracts?

Today's issues with the company has been a wake up call for me to get out and it's clear the company is only still popular for its past dominance but times have changed and I want to move with them rather than be stuck with these tossers. 

55 minutes ago, crispymorgan said:

It probably wasn't O2s fault, everyone has had issues:

The source stems from O2 and that's had a knock-on effect as they also supply Sky, Tesco, Giffgaff and it's not just phones that are down - it's everything ran by Telefonica which also affects BT. It's screwed up my work for the day, I can't call or even text anybody or receive messages and despite 02 customer service being free, I can't contact them from my phone because my balanced is rinsed even though it's supposed to cost nowt! So frustrating! 

But didn't you get 2 days back off your bill 😁

My friend in on holiday with was playing hell about it on Thursday as she had all the holiday details on her phone luckily she had it available offline too.

I've been with 3 for years I changed from O2 because at the time they did all you can eat data at reasonable price, been with them ever since had no reason to change.

But didn't you get 2 days back off your bill [emoji16]
My friend in on holiday with was playing hell about it on Thursday as she had all the holiday details on her phone luckily she had it available offline too.

I've been with 3 for years I changed from O2 because at the time they did all you can eat data at reasonable price, been with them ever since had no reason to change.
3 for me do the best data packages bar none and whilst I do have the odd occasion with poor signal (one being my house annoyingly) i still don't have reasons to move away from them.