Microtransactions

J4MES OX4D

In all fairness to them, they have said they’re looking into this but we’ll wait and see what they do because that’s fucking idiotic. Who’s playing for 300+ hours just to buy a horse? You wouldn’t be able to buy anything else.

I hope they do make it more balanced and easy to buy weapons. We’ve sunk hours into gta and I’m not sure anyone’s spent a single penny on micro transactions.

1 hour ago, tronic44 said:

We’ve sunk hours into gta and I’m not sure anyone’s spent a single penny on micro transactions.

Guilty. Sadly I bought a couple mill to feed my addiction when it comes to expensive cars.

23 hours ago, ChaosGladiator said:

Guilty. Sadly I bought a couple mill to feed my addiction when it comes to expensive cars.

But that’s ok as you didn’t have to, where as this game it seems you, almost, do have to just to play.

IMG_20181205_064452.jpeg

Its good to see they recognise the balance isn't quite right and let's be honest, they have to make money continuously if people want a GTA style game that will last the years of gameplay people want.

They shouldn't have made it that linked to progression though as it can be construed as Pay 2 Win/Progress indirectly.

A lad at my workplace said it's a clusterfucky environment online atm because so many people can be many levels ahead and wreck you in an instant.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb