BF5 Major Update DELAYED!

J4MES OX4D

As if it couldn't get any worse..

This update is absolutely critical for the game and confidence in the developers going forward. DLC being delayed just hours before it's highly anticipated release is another total fuck up in this games shambolic development. Could only be a short delay but either way, it's not encouraging on what is already a threadbare and flawed product that's performing appallingly.  With all DLC being free and sales being shite,there isn't much incentive for the developers either. 

I can see a shift in the way consumers buy games.  Gamers are tired of business models designed with the sole intention of extracting money from them.  Games are being deliberately restricted, under-developed and slimmed down in order to drip feed content at a later date for profit.  

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

54 minutes ago, crispymorgan said:

I can see a shift in the way consumers buy games.  Gamers are tired of business models designed with the sole intention of extracting money from them.  Games are being deliberately restricted, under-developed and slimmed down in order to drip feed content at a later date for profit.  

BF4 and BF1 for instance were games that were 100% complete at launch and then had 50% more content with DLC which was a premium pass.

Battlefield V is a game that's released 50% complete and the other possible 50% of DLC which is free actually just makes up the rest of the game so all we'll get by the end of it is the full game which we should've got day one with no real additional content on top.  

Gamers have really wised up this year - even pre-orders on big games have been down heavily plus sales have been disappointing for many and shareholders are shitting it! Love it!!