Fixin' stuff

crispymorgan

I'm really enjoying doing the controllers.  I've a few other ideas too, but stuff like this looks awesome.  I want to add a backlit screen to a gameboy.  I've always fancied going to car boot sales and seeing if I can find the perfect bargain console for a few quid.  Retro gaming is so hot right now.

check this out...

https://imgur.com/gallery/cuaccYM

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

I'm really enjoying doing the controllers.  I've a few other ideas too, but stuff like this looks awesome.  I want to add a backlit screen to a gameboy.  I've always fancied going to car boot sales and seeing if I can find the perfect bargain console for a few quid.  Retro gaming is so hot right now.

check this out...

https://imgur.com/gallery/cuaccYM

It's never not been hot dude! [emoji41][emoji91][emoji23]

I would love to give it a go on an old console but I wouldn't want it to lose its original parts e.g. A sega mega drive still able to use its old cartridges - maybe more of a paint job is in my mind but that's cos I care about playing original elements of retro games, not some random emulator stuck inside somewhere.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I agree about emulators.  There is a Gameboy zero, but its a raspberry pi in a Gameboy shaped box.  At least this is still true to the original.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

On 12/4/2018 at 5:27 PM, crispymorgan said:

I agree about emulators.  There is a Gameboy zero, but its a raspberry pi in a Gameboy shaped box.  At least this is still true to the original.

Where I might bend this rule is if you stick a certain game on a game boy cartridge. If you could get the whole game on that and still have the feel of loading the game as expected then definitely worthwhile.

I really think there could be a niche market to reload better full games within consoles that have cartridges.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb