Forever Gaming Feedback - Survey in thread

community_survey-graphic.jpg

Hi All,

I'm currently looking forward to planning out 2019 for FG and what to focus on. I try to ask through the year what we should focus on and what new things we should try out as I want all FG places to be fun to come to and interact with everyone here.

I also know though I don't get many responses. Maybe that's down to you're worried you may be seen in a different light. I want to ensure you that you'd never be - I want all feedback, good and bad, otherwise we don't know how to get better.

However, if you don't feel comfortable, I'd urge you to complete the survey below. It's completely anonymous so type away. This will help me understand what to focus on next year. It'll only take you 2 minutes too.

FG Survey

Many thanks all, GGFG.

Today I met a comedian telling jokes in an elevator. It was funny on so many levels.
I love random jokes dotted around the site.

Via the FG App

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Thanks for the responses so far. I'll look to summarise the responses soon and hopefully gives us a little steer in what to look at in 2019.

If you still haven't done the survey, please, please do. It matters that we get enough feedback which helps us focus our efforts on the stuff that matters. Cheers.