Black Armory Info and Detail

GazzaGarratt

Here's what to expect and with dates which is welcomed imo

IMG_20181127_200329.jpeg

New activity that sounds like matchmaking for more than 3 people (I bloody hope so), brand new raid 3 days in and looks like a quest line to go and get The Last Word back again.

They know they have to follow it hard after a successful Forsaken DLC. This season pass is currently on paper looking very worthwhile.

These exotics from Black Armory look frickin fantastic. The sniper can collapse it's whole magazine to hit one huge blow to a boss.

IMG_20181127_195735.jpeg

IMG_20181127_195740.jpeg

IMG_20181127_232018.jpeg

Loads of talk about whether it's a full raid or a raid lair this time round.

They've made comments on the TWAB yesterday. I think this is good news overall. They were right to be transparent with the raid 'lair' but what that means is people think they get less value for money whereas we got these in Destiny 1 but never called them that.

It looks like lots of different in between sections that isn't jumping but more like driving on pikes and sparrows - new Guardian Down test!!@Plumbers Crack @Kemp210 @Diddums

It’s going to be a gnats dick longer than Crota is my bet. Which is fine by me.
I agree. It's not many times we all actually get 3 hours free for a raid.

The Forge is a 3-man matchmade activity. I was really hoping for a different 6-man activity as it doesn't seem that hard to do to increase the amount of players. I'll have to wait until Season 7 for that one.

I was worried that it was just a horde mode but it sounds like there are objectives within plus a new Seal (title) to go after called Blacksmith. It could turn into another mode like Gambit which is pretty addictive. Again though, that would've been nice to see it as a 4-man team at least so you could go from one activity to another without disbanding the team.

This armour looks like some of the best we've had to chase for a long time. I kinda like the Warlock the best with the gold belt.

IMG_20181130_062912.jpeg

10 minutes ago, DarkArch3typ3 said:

Tbh it looks like a tiny dlc. No strikes has me really disappointed. That's my favorite aspect of the game. Jump on to do a few strikes and get off. 

I haven't bought the season pass yet. I think I'll hold off for a bit. 

I can understand that. They said content would regularly drop through the year and don't forget that you can still grind power to 650 and have all the rest of the content in Forsaken to do. I'm expecting relatable stuff to drop but we should find that out over the next few days hopefully.

Also, the Dawning will be out on December 11th too. That's free as well as the Power Level drops.

4 minutes ago, techno said:

Yay 3 types of weapon I don't use 😁😂

😂😂 there's a couple more legendary guns on show in the trailer that popped not long ago

They wanted to start giving more opportunity for players to craft and earn what they want and less RNG. The guns on show and others in Black Armory will come as part of some weapon parts that you have to 'reforge'.

One thing I am looking forward to more is the quest way of play. I loved the quests in D1 and want more D2 quests to chase after the next step. Looks like we'll get quite a few in the next month.

So it's the Warframe craft model they're implementing? 
I'm not against that. 
I would imagine they won't be too grindy. Essentially now they have a model that content drops each month they know the majority of the population enjoy short quests.

Augmented weapons, what the hell does that mean? 
Essentially they are what Bungie are describing as 'more valuable than legendary engrams'. This means they should be newer and rarer weapons in general but most likely won't be Powerful Engrams which aid your light.

All about the rarity of weapon and what roll they have on them.

49 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Essentially they are what Bungie are describing as 'more valuable than legendary engrams'. This means they should be newer and rarer weapons in general but most likely won't be Powerful Engrams which aid your light.

All about the rarity of weapon and what roll they have on them.

Well, I got a Retold Tale. With a poor roll imo. Don't know if it's more rare but don't think I'll be using it.