2 'New' Maps

J4MES OX4D

I can barely contain my excitement. 

Lol. I can see myself loving the sniper deaths I'm about to receive on the night map and being like "where the ducking hell is that campy bastard."

20 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Lol. I can see myself loving the sniper deaths I'm about to receive on the night map and being like "where the ducking hell is that campy bastard."

Wut?! Snipers don't camp in this game. They just run around blooping everybody with their ridicuguns.

fart.gif

On 11/27/2018 at 10:01 AM, J4MES OX4D said:

I still find it funny that COD doesn't have enough bandwith with the current engine to have dynamic elements such as changeable weather effects!

They haven’t changed their engine in 5 years 

cba

2 hours ago, LordBaguette said:

They haven’t changed their engine in 5 years 

The base engine is actually from 1998 so you could say it's 20 years old and even predates the original Call of Duty! They've 'improved' aspects of it but at the end of the day it was dated even on the PS3/360 and had huge limitations back then. Destiny 2 also uses a build from Halo 3 so Activision are just plodding along with old tech just like Bethesda. Not sure how long they can continue really.  Even the textures for the engine are really showing their age now.

On 11/28/2018 at 4:09 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

The base engine is actually from 1998 so you could say it's 20 years old and even predates the original Call of Duty! They've 'improved' aspects of it but at the end of the day it was dated even on the PS3/360 and had huge limitations back then. Destiny 2 also uses a build from Halo 3 so Activision are just plodding along with old tech just like Bethesda. Not sure how long they can continue really.  Even the textures for the engine are really showing their age now.

That’s crazy there honestly needs to be laws put in place for stuff like this now it’s getting that bad

cba