Wayfarer Seal

Baabcat

You’ve probably seen a bunch of people running around with the Dredgen title from the Gambit challenge but I saw my first Wayfarer yesterday from the destinations challenge

The big issue with getting Wayfarer (apart from full EP equipment ) is getting the braytech rocket launcher which only drops from the Strange Terrain nightfall. This week Bungie made sure Strange Terrain popped up as a NF option as a lot of the community have been pleading for it.

I’ve ran it a few times (two 100,000+ runs) which seems to be a good idea before clocking in a bunch of speed runs before it drops. 

Anybody interestd in doing a bunch of speed runs (happy to do another 100k run to get people the buff , it’s pretty easy and Thunderlord kicks ass in it), until we get the RL  drops, could do tonight or Friday night.

God knows how long it will be before ST comes up as nightfall again so best chance of bagging one of the more doable titles

You also have to wait for the flashpoint to rotate if you still need to do 5 heroic adventures on each planet.

I'll be up for some Nightfalls Bob if it links to the seal

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

8 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Oh Lee, you not been doing your Spider bounties!  

When the hell do I fit all those in?!?! There is now about 7439 bounties on offer and equally before the most recent patch the rewards weren't worth it. Now that you can get an Enhancement core for 6 of them that are on offer, I'll be looking to get them now!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb