tronic44s Editing Studio Is Open!

tronic44

I’m getting back into making videos for the forum and I need you guys. If anyone wants gameplays, montages, anything put together then drop a message in here and I will forward you a link for uploading footage to a shared google drive. The google drive has a maximum of 15gb of storage but that can be increased depending on how many people are interested in sending footage.

You are still welcome to upload to YouTube and I can download it from there, although there will be a double compression with uploading twice. I know not everyone has the ability to take footage off the PlayStation and Xbox.

Also if you fancy making your own videos, let me know and I can forward you our YouTube details for you to upload them yourselves. I have the intro and outros on a google drive, so if you would like them as well then let me know. I tend to add music to the intro and outro, that is from the game I’m editing but obviously it’s completely up to you what you do.

20 hours ago, tronic44 said:

I’m getting back into making videos for the forum and I need you guys. If anyone wants gameplays, montages, anything put together then drop a message in here and I will forward you a link for uploading footage to a shared google drive. The google drive has a maximum of 15gb of storage but that can be increased depending on how many people are interested in sending footage.

You are still welcome to upload to YouTube and I can download it from there, although there will be a double compression with uploading twice. I know not everyone has the ability to take footage off the PlayStation and Xbox.

Also if you fancy making your own videos, let me know and I can forward you our YouTube details for you to upload them yourselves. I have the intro and outros on a google drive, so if you would like them as well then let me know. I tend to add music to the intro and outro, that is from the game I’m editing but obviously it’s completely up to you what you do.

Great idea buddy and you are one of the best out there to help people not knowing what to do.

Been putting off the old 'download to usb off ps4' for a while but I've found it really easy. After finishing games for the night, just stuck the usb in, highlighted the raw clips to send through,  clicked options to copy to USB storage and all done! You may want to leave it on overnight as depending on how large clips are it could take a while.

Uploaded to googled drive this morning on PC so I'll look to do this more often now. All that's needed now is for all of you to record more gameplay. Top plays, funny ass fails, banter chat. Just do it! I really want more montages of all of us.

Soooo i'm back open for business again, we should make a list of games we want to play and games we'd like to see. I think it's important that as many as possible has a say in this and we get some content onto the forum that we all want to see.