Activision Not Happy

J4MES OX4D

Perhaps if we got a decent game in the first place then people wouldn't walk away and not buy future DLC. They didn't honestly expect people to shell out another £35 as year later on a game they likely abandoned just because Bungie may have improved and fixed some things. Don't think conning people into paying twice will work Activision especially as this happened with the first game.

https://kotaku.com/activision-says-its-not-happy-with-destinys-sales-1830322804

Basically just wait a year after Destiny 3 comes out and then you can buy the big improvement expansion and proabably get the threadbare base game for free again!  

1 minute ago, tronic44 said:

Maybe if they gave us all the frames or are they in the dlc too? 🤨

In fairness the frames are now up from 2 to 12 now 😁😂

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Just now, GazzaGarratt said:

In fairness the frames are now up from 2 to 12 now 😁😂

It’s a fucking disgrace, no game should drop frames that much. It’s like watching a fucking flip book.

Yeah, this could go two ways couldn't it. Either they don't want to invest any more funds in it and the franchise potentially dies, or they invest in it and we get a little more content than already outlined.

I really hope the latter. This game has defined my life over the past few years so I will always give it a benefit of the doubt but even I know that just because Forsaken was the best thing they've done to Destiny, they now need to win the next battle of getting people grind the next year's worth of content.

And yes Rich @tronic44, it isn't acceptable even though EP is still fun as hell.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb