Winter has come indeed.

I know I haven't really been updateing post. ( Mostly cause I have no idea what to put down most of the time.) But I really want to try to get used to it and make some friends here, as of now it's kinda obviously snow arrive, I honestly like winter as it's my favorite season, never like the heat too much. Anyone else agrees?

Via the FG App

15 hours ago, Deaththewolf32 said:

I know I haven't really been updateing post. ( Mostly cause I have no idea what to put down most of the time.) But I really want to try to get used to it and make some friends here, as of now it's kinda obviously snow arrive, I honestly like winter as it's my favorite season, never like the heat too much. Anyone else agrees?

Nice thread bud. Whilst I absolutely HATE the cold weather, I absolutely LOVE Christmas so this for me is the best time of the year.

Being an adult sucks too. All you want it to do is snow and have fun with your kids but stupid work will always get in the way.

22 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

As a Skier, I can honestly say snow is my favourite white powder. 

I’m sure there’s a joke in there somewhere 😂

I love the snow but it’s always crap in London. Not a fan of the wind and rain though 😕

As an adult with stuff to do snow can fuck off, crispy you can go find it because normally we now only get a little here. I prefer summer I love how it just makes me feel better unless in work where it's just too overpowering and as for Xmas

, to me is just time off.