Red Dead Online

J4MES OX4D

I did see a brief data mining paragraph of game modes that might be in it. I'll have to find what I saw but there still isn't much info yet. Anyone else find anything?

2 hours ago, Dan94 said:

The more I see of this game the more I want to get it -_-

Buy it, it’s hands down one of the best games I’ve played in a loooong time

On 11/9/2018 at 9:27 AM, Dan94 said:

The more I see of this game the more I want to get it -_-

Trust me, if this is anywhere near the fun we've had on GTA together, you should buy it for this reason alone. Then the SP Story is huge added bonus 😉

So how has the first week been online? What's the missions like? Co-operative any good?

I want to start picking it up soon but reluctant to get into it straight away otherwise I fear I'll lose all knowledge of other games 😂

So how has the first week been online? What's the missions like? Co-operative any good?

I want to start picking it up soon but reluctant to get into it straight away otherwise I fear I'll lose all knowledge of other games [emoji23]
At the moment there's a bit of controversy over pay to win. Particularly as while it's going to be easy for people to buy a gold bar with real life money, earning one in game takes about 7 hours of play. So it's a bit of a grind that they will need to balance, as ppl are already losing their shit over it.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Haven't played it yet, but the online economy seems dumb.  Selling a ring made of actual gold gets you less than it costs for a tin of beans.  Seems primed for pay to win.  And that makes me sad.....

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

I heard the PvP controls in some modes are also heavily aim-assisted with snap controls where you pretty much just have to move the stick upwards for a OHK headshot - is this true? Much of a difference from the cumbersome campaign combat but a bit too generous if this is the case. Online economy seems to be a major concern among many users. 

I heard the PvP controls in some modes are also heavily aim-assisted with snap controls where you pretty much just have to move the stick upwards for a OHK headshot - is this true? Pretty of a difference from the cumbersome campaign combat but a bit too generous if this is the case. Online economy seems to be a major concern among many users. 
It's true. Personally I've turned it off, as my PC master race values won't stand for that kind of shit, even on a console [emoji16][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg