9 Bang Removed From Blackout

J4MES OX4D

No real surprise as it's OP as hell. Seems it is only a temporary measure until Treyarch work out how to implement it properly into the game mode. I would limit them to one per person at a time, reduce the strength and time of the effects plus don't make it so your character can't spray freely if their vision is impaired. Seems currently you character covers their face and the hip-fire spread alters dramatically for no reason. 

Even though I heard it was OP IN blackout and annoying when I get hit by it in MP, I kinda like that it's different to the usual flash bang of CoDs. I don't get it an awful lot on MP and I always think it's a good play when it happens. Maybe others have had bad instances though.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Even though I heard it was OP IN blackout and annoying when I get hit by it in MP, I kinda like that it's different to the usual flash bang of CoDs. I don't get it an awful lot on MP and I always think it's a good play when it happens. Maybe others have had bad instances though.

In Blackout it was incredibly cheap and if an opponent has one or more stacked particularly in the later stages of the circle; it's game over. I don't think there is a tac mask perk counter in Blackout either.  It's basically a free kill, against any opponent in cover and you even have time to do an emote before killing them because they last 6 seconds plus the effects of no prone, heavily reduced aiming and total blindness is just too much for one piece of equipment. 

4 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

In Blackout it was incredibly cheap and if an opponent has one or more stacked particularly in the later stages of the circle; it's game over. I don't think there is a tac mask perk counter in Blackout either.  It's basically a free kill, against any opponent in cover and you even have time to do an emote before killing them because they last 6 seconds plus the effects of no prone, heavily reduced aiming and total blindness is just too much for one piece of equipment. 

There is the reinforced perk, but from what I’ve seen the 9bang was so broken it did no difference.

They just need to change it so you can go prone when hit by it.
That's a good idea. I'm more for keeping it in the game and finding other things that can be tweaked to ensure balance.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb