Diablo Immortal

J4MES OX4D

I’m so pissed about this you know they are going to shove micro transactions out the ass in this just because the eastern market is mostly mobile and “game journalists” is singing praises and calling people who criticize the game for being a cash grab narrow minded and basically saying that we don’t like this game because we don’t want girls playing are games WTF when did a conversation turn in to elementary school playground bullshit?!? This pisses me off I don’t care that girls play video games I thought we were beyond talking about this and “game journalists need to stop gargling on the corporate fat cat dicks that are ruining games just to make a quick buck

On 11/3/2018 at 3:46 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

Currently at 7k likes and almost 230,000 dislikes - that's what you get for revealing a fucking mobile game as your main product just like EA did with their C&C mobile. 

Even the audience were being brutal and rightfully so

Man, that was savage! 😂😂😂

I'm reading a few bits on Twitter and a lot of game developers and game employees are condemning the guy saying that and felt sorry for the developer as it wasn't his fault.

Now, it must be horrible to be put in that position and it's never ideal however, 1) he's entitled to his opinion and 2) when Blizzard chose their developer to stand up there, whether he likes it or not, he represents the company. If he is the only person to talk to at that moment then he is jointly responsible to receive that criticism.

I think he handled it pretty well tbh, but I don't feel too sorry for him as if he didn't want to stand up and represent Blizzard he should've told them so.

On a separate note, the removal of dislikes is just depressing to see.

I've just seen that Blizzard were even charging people $49.99 for a 'Virtual Ticket' to stream this event live on Twitch and the best they could muster was a remaster and a shitty Chinese asset-flip mobile game! Tickets for the event itself were $200 starting and that's not including other expenses for the experience. 

Well done to them thought - they've even gone one step worse than EA! 

While I'm not a big Diablo fan myself too much, I can understand how this would honestly piss off so many people. The video game industry really is going to a dark age, not saying all companies are becoming corrupted and going down hill but I mean there was the telltale situation so yea..

Via the FG App

So it's become clear they had to pull this to the end of the presentation because they weren't ready to show Diablo 4.

If it's the case that this is a gap filler until we get Diablo 4 then I'm fine with that. Unfortunately, messages are always delivered in the wrong way.

If companies were more transparent then we'd be less hating these big corporate game companies.