Musical instruments

VGon_BGon48

Been listening to the piano guys and had my mind go back to when i used to have a keyboard and was wondering if anyone played or is playing a musical instrument I have a thought of getting back into practicing again 

I'm a drummer in a rock covers band, been playing drums for about 5 years now.  Originally I played keyboard, been tinkering on my new Roland Fa08 88 key Synth.  I'll post up some music shit when I finally get round to getting it recorded.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

6 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I'm a drummer in a rock covers band, been playing drums for about 5 years now.  Originally I played keyboard, been tinkering on my new Roland Fa08 88 key Synth.  I'll post up some music shit when I finally get round to getting it recorded.

Cool I didn’t know that 

I played in bands for a number of years, played all around Europe, played in Italy, France, Belgium, Spain, Germany.

Punk rock a has a non profit DIY underground scene so there's still a decent audience outside of the UK.

Played guitar in a couple of bands but my main band I was the vocalist.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I believe a number of people play instruments here Justin, we'd actually have a pretty awesome band if we could get an international set-up planned!

@SensaiNemesis Chad and @Stretch616 both play too. For some reason I think @Greboth also does?

q00QOTc.jpg

This is my impulse buy when I was having a fun time in the music shop.  Less fun was had when I told the wife the price........

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

18 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

q00QOTc.jpg

This is my impulse buy when I was having a fun time in the music shop.  Less fun was had when I told the wife the price........

It's pretty! If had the space (and the some extra cash) I would love to get a keyboard. It's been a long time since I played piano, and I know I've lost most of what I had, but I want to get back in it so bad. It's sad having played music from grade four right through to the end of highschool  (band geek) and now I can barely read sheet music any more. 

43 minutes ago, Rumelylady said:

It's pretty! If had the space (and the some extra cash) I would love to get a keyboard. It's been a long time since I played piano, and I know I've lost most of what I had, but I want to get back in it so bad. It's sad having played music from grade four right through to the end of highschool  (band geek) and now I can barely read sheet music any more. 

I agree with that how fast you forget something when you don’t use it for awhile 

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

I'll always recommend playing a musical instrument as a good way of relaxing and relieving stress. Music in general makes life much easier to face.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yea been feeling that way for awhile