Reviews Are Filtering In

J4MES OX4D

17 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Not a bad start

I just read the summary, 10out of 10 eh:

Red Dead Redemption 2 stands shoulder-to-shoulder with Grand Theft Auto V as one of the greatest games of the modern age. It’s a gorgeous depiction of an ugly period that’s patient, polished, and a huge amount of fun to play, and it’s combined with Rockstar’s best storytelling to date. Even after finishing the lengthy story I can’t wait to go back and play more. This is a game of rare quality; a meticulously polished open world ode to the outlaw era. Looking for one of this generation’s very best single-player action experiences? Here’s your huckleberry.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Metacritic currently had 97% from 71 reviews earlier. I think it's fair to say everyone is in agreement.

I think it's pretty amazing that a game that is expected to have an online mode that is not ready for launch can still get this amount of top reviews.

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Metacritic currently had 97% from 71 reviews earlier. I think it's fair to say everyone is in agreement.

I think it's pretty amazing that a game that is expected to have an online mode that is not ready for launch can still get this amount of top reviews.

If it wasn't for that rag giving it 70% then it would be even higher too! Anything we get in terms of the online will just be an added bonus on top of the 60-70 hour campaign with over 100 story missions.