New guy.

iWarloch

Hey everyone, Names Justin. I respond to Warloch or Emmert. I’m from Florida, 30 years old, Married and I have 1 daughter. I work in Landscaping for a living and slay Aliens for a hobby. Mostly a Destiny player since year 1. I dabble in NMS and AC as well. Strong PVE player, decent PVP player. Always open to group up! If by some chance I don’t respond to party invites or whatever just know that I’m not ignoring you, i take care of my Handicapped brother in the evening so i might be busy if and when an invite is sent. Just wanted y’all to know. I look forward to gaming with as many of you as possible in the future. I’m on Ps4.

Welcome to the forum buddy. Good to have more Americans joining up. Hope to find more time to play Destiny but it’s not looking to good for me right now. Work and life is crazy. If I am on hit me up and I’ll run whatever 

Great intro buddy, I'll send you an invite whenever there's a spot free 👍 Fair play on looking after your brother, we wont ever look down on you if you're not able to drop in if you're busy man.

Welcome to FG, take a look around, get involved where/when you can and hope you enjoy your stay 😊