First Prestige - What did/will you unlock?

GazzaGarratt

What was your first unlock? What are you looking forward to unlocking - a perk or weapon?

I'm undecided atm. I usually go for a perk like Dead Silence but then I'd love to have the Swordfish but also hear good things about the Vapr.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I'm not there yet but it'll likely be the Maddox as it isn't available until level 49 which is where I am at. VAPR is pretty lethal too so that's worth considering if you want to unlock a weapon. I will need to have detailed look at my options though and may opt not to unlock a weapon if I do decide to prestige. 

I've already unlocked the Swordfish. Beast of a gun and also Level 55, so was a bit of a no brainer for me.

Next will probably be the VAPR, I know its only Level 37 or whatever but the gun is a beast so that'll be my 2nd unlock

Vapr will be my first unlock, if I prestige. I seem to remember dead silence being unlocked quite early so not gonna bother with that. Acoustic sensor I don’t remember, but that will be under consideration.

Vapr is wrecking me, Maddox is wrecking me so it could be one of them. I want Swordfish but that slows my play down which if I'm just in the mood for ultimate casual fun, this doesn't really work for me.

High fire rate is winning for me atm so Vapr could win even though I haven't even tried it.

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:49 AM, Dan94 said:

I've already unlocked the Swordfish. Beast of a gun and also Level 55, so was a bit of a no brainer for me.

Next will probably be the VAPR, I know its only Level 37 or whatever but the gun is a beast so that'll be my 2nd unlock

Went with the Saug for my 2nd prestige. That SMG is an absolute melting machine up close, Summit and Firing Range especially. As its Level 55, it made sense.

VAPR will probably be next if I don't fall in love with another gun in the meantime...

1 hour ago, Diddums said:

I'd like to unlock your mum 😎

Little surprised it took you this long for the mum comment.

1 hour ago, Dan94 said:

Went with the Saug for my 2nd prestige. That SMG is an absolute melting machine up close, Summit and Firing Range especially. As its Level 55, it made sense.

VAPR will probably be next if I don't fall in love with another gun in the meantime...

I watched a brief video that told me that SMGs don't beat any AR at any distance, apart from the Spitfire.

What attachments have you got on it?

1 minute ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Little surprised it took you this long for the mum comment.

I watched a brief video that told me that SMGs don't beat any AR at any distance, apart from the Spitfire.

What attachments have you got on it?

Can't remember now but only the quickdraw and stock I believe. I'd be interested in seeing that video, either way the Saug seems great and really do well with it. Maybe its the added mobility too from SMG