Blackout lag vs multiplayer

McNasty

I have a 100mb fiber internet, and my OG xbone is wired to the modem.  After hours of work, OPEN NAT!  In multiplayer everything is pretty smooth and I've rarely seen any frame rate issues.  Hit detection is questionable but I think that's more to do with the COD servers than my internet.

Blackout?  Entirely unplayable for me.  Massive frame rate drops on at least 90 percent of my games.  

Anyone else have this issue?  I don't understand how multiplayer can be fine and blackout be so horrendous.  I have better internet than 99 percent of people out there and I don't know whats going on.  I have a buddy in my squad with a 10mb internet connection and he says blackout is perfectly smooth.

- Outdated engine

- Cheap servers that aren't even fit for card games (see this thread)

- Too many other variables (i.e high health, armour, trauma kits, general netcode/bad bullet detection, desync, lag etc...

- Shit pussy arse community i.e prone grass campers, house sitters, door monitors, bush wankers.

I haven't had any significant frame drops on PS4 but everything else sticks out like a sore thumb. It's another shitty Battle Royale that's been executed in shambolic fashion and this coming from an AAA publisher. I don't play Fornite but that F2P game is a prime example of how it should be done across the board from the technical side to the community engagement. We get lumbered with insulting horseshit servers and then fobbed off with bullshit excuses.