Anyone still playing?

Diddums

I'm going to build a sky block. I have one already but I don't know if the world is going to be started fresh or not. Server went down last night and I never heard anything back in here as to why. For all I know it's been scrapped already.

A sky block creates the perfect theft protection. I have a cobblestone generator, a little tree orchard, farming slots and now a platform where animals will spawn. I just need 1 grass block so the grass can spread. Animals won't spawn unless there's grass.

8mSoOel.png

I only managed to get on for a bit of Sunday afternoons and the odd night if I had free time. Now I have the PS4 coming next week, most of my free time will be spent on that and then the PS4 Minecraft version will be out soon anyway so I don't think I'd be on any server anyway.

It's a shame as we'd got ourselves a nice little setup away from the hustle of the spawn area and I spent FOREVER making a pathway to everywhere :P

I think Sean will be the same though when he gets his PS4 next week. He already moans that he can't use a mouse and keyboard ;)

A sky block creates the perfect theft protection. I have a cobblestone generator, a little tree orchard, farming slots and now a platform where animals will spawn. I just need 1 grass block so the grass can spread. Animals won't spawn unless there's grass.

I haven't got a clue what you're talking about Cal but it sounds really cute!!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

As always I will help anyone build anything in this game. Skyblocks can be beaten though cal. Anyone can build a cobble/ Dirt/ Sand Pillar to climb up to it.

The Host was 100% down when I went to look at the server yesterday, and I didn't post that information here. Sorry for that, I was slammed at work and just couldn't devote more time to it.

As to the fate of the world. IDK, Dave and I havne't spoken about anything like that.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I only managed to get on for a bit of Sunday afternoons and the odd night if I had free time. Now I have the PS4 coming next week, most of my free time will be spent on that and then the PS4 Minecraft version will be out soon anyway so I don't think I'd be on any server anyway.

It's a shame as we'd got ourselves a nice little setup away from the hustle of the spawn area and I spent FOREVER making a pathway to everywhere :P

I think Sean will be the same though when he gets his PS4 next week. He already moans that he can't use a mouse and keyboard ;)

Yeah, pretty much this ^^^

Its saying "Can't Resolve Host Name" . What the feck does that mean ?? xD

It means the server isn't set up correctly

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Basically who ever migrated the server failed to update the server.properties as to the new IP and Port numbers.

I believe it is fixed now

please someone test it for me

if not, I won't be able to touch it again for about 3-4 hours when I am done with work

Thanks for the ban from the server for no apparent reason, dickwads.

Forgot I had an account on here already. Won't be using it though.

I doubt you were banned for no reason.  Did you look into the matter before deciding to call people dickwads?  Have a wonderful day.  :) 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Thanks for the ban from the server for no apparent reason, dickwads.

Forgot I had an account on here already. Won't be using it though.

The server is dead, and has been for like 2 months now. LOLZ