An ask of you all.

I don't usually do this - some know that I help nudge and remind people that we're still here and I do what I do for all of us but I'm not one to actively go out and ask you all of the following.

As we're entering a space of some top games out there right now, I want to have separate sections for all of them as they absolutely feel like they should be warranted, however the sections will need some love....and posts.

For specific game sections/forums/videos/quizzes, etc to thrive they need activity. However if no one starts the activity then it won't encourage new people passing by or old regulars to contribute and have fun with whatever is going on.

So my ask is to look out for info, ideas, videos, discussion points and post it up in the new game sections. Have an idea for a simple, fun quiz for the game? Make one!

The more we help each other, the greater and more funnier this place becomes. I'll do what I can over the next few days but I certainly can't do it on my own.

Sections I think need some love are:

☆ Red Dead Redemption 2
☆ Fallout 76
☆ The Division 2
☆ Cyberpunk 2077
☆ Destiny 2
☆ Call of Duty (BO4)
☆ Warframe
☆ And any others you want to see here

Moderators and FG Champions - If you see something that needs moving into the right section, go move it! You don't need my permission, just ask if you're not sure.

Great to some parts really active of late and I want to carry this on as much as we can.

Thanks all for stopping by [emoji106]

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I'm going to start adding my contributions this week, starting with multiple quizzes for funsies. Call of Duty Quiz number 1 is up and hoping to get multiple ones for each game, clearly all funsies and bragging rights 😁

Any help to boost the sections above would be awesome over the next week.

Many thanks FG.

1 hour ago, Dan94 said:

Where can I find the COD quiz Gazza?

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk

Quizzes are in the menu - at the top on PC, in the burger menu on mobile browser.

A limitation of the FG App and Tapatalk is it only shows the forum, not everything else at our home. Hopefully we can change that in the future one day.

Quizzes are in the menu - at the top on PC, in the burger menu on mobile browser.

A limitation of the FG App and Tapatalk is it only shows the forum, not everything else at our home. Hopefully we can change that in the future one day.
I did it at work and had to change tabs as someone came over from another department and now Ive only got 50% and can't re take [emoji17] [emoji23]

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk

Damn it! Bloody colour scheme. Okay, I'll have to have a look but it shouldn't have been different from all the others as I haven't changed. I'm sure it's a setting I'll just have to play around with.

(Clearly you all just wanted a reason to be shit at it 😜)

3 hours ago, techno said:

Tried it on mobile not sure if it's my settings (probably is) but I can't read it due to the colours 

1 hour ago, Baabcat said:

This, colour scheme was like white on white. Explains why I only got 3 out of 10

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Damn it! Bloody colour scheme. Okay, I'll have to have a look but it shouldn't have been different from all the others as I haven't changed. I'm sure it's a setting I'll just have to play around with.

(Clearly you all just wanted a reason to be shit at it 😜)

I've managed to change the background colour - the background picked for the default forsaken picture had a light colour lower down. All fixed now. I'll look to reset yours as its only abit of fun.