BO4 Clips

JBR-Kiwi

Just a little thread to post those clips tha you are proud of, think are funny or even something that made you rage. 

I’ll start with a little clip of mine with the ICR trying to get my aim back and ending up with a dirty little quad feed 😃

APmVvKG.gif

Just a little thread to post those clips tha you are proud of, think are funny or even something that made you rage. 

I’ll start with a little clip of mine with the ICR trying to get my aim back and ending up with a dirty little quad feed [emoji2]

Why do you keep reminding me how ridiculously OP you are at CoD? [emoji848]

Awesome skills buddy. I was already impressed at all the kills before the Quadfeed [emoji23]

11 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Why do you keep reminding me how ridiculously OP you are at CoD? emoji848.png

Awesome skills buddy. I was already impressed at all the kills before the Quadfeed emoji23.png

Wait till I actually get to grips with this game and I don’t have a broken thumb 😉

APmVvKG.gif

... [emoji33]

... 🤬

I hate you so much right now

I haven’t had a game anywhere close to that level of bullet reg so far [emoji35]

It was clearly our party set up [emoji12] I think you need to take advantage of it at some point soon and join in....

On 10/23/2018 at 8:33 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

Got my first Blackout win today! Nothing special with only 3 kills - I've got more and finished outside the top 50 before but I'll take the win regardless. 

Good job mate. Doesn’t matter if you have 1 kill or 50 kills, a wins a win in my eyes 😉

APmVvKG.gif

I still play against bots to get my eye in before hitting online, but I can’t be the only one who does stupid stuff like this for a “game winning kill” [emoji1]

You make me sick 🤢[emoji23]

6 hours ago, JBR-Kiwi said:

This sniper rifle seems to be a bit of a hit marker machine in core, but occasionally it works very nicely. Thought this was going to be an 6 man kill cam but it only caught the final 4 

You are, as per usual, disgusting as ever.

And this is why I love you.