What Power Level are you and what do you want to do?

GazzaGarratt

Let's hear it then everyone so we can get a good understanding where everyone is and where people can help each other out. I can help book some evening stuff if people feel they need help doing it.

I'll go first if it helps:

Max Power 582 - Titan

Others around 500.

Stuff I'd love to do

- Only started learning Raid so wanted learn this more to help others out

- Full 9 FGers on Escalation Protocol

- Gambit - want to get the Gambit Seal

- PvP Quests - Require Quickplay and Competitive

- Any focused Triumph stuff

- Private Matches

- Dreaming City stuff, Blind Well, Shattered Throne (eventually)

- Iron Banner - Record some gameplay for funsies

- Everything that others wanna do :D

Now I've reset gambit in down for helping with anything, Titan around 560-565.

Really wouldn't mind the elusive EP shotty and I need help with  580 corrupted strike asap please. I've missed a few opportunities to get the 4 gaurdian kill thing in gambit.

Raid yup 

Always down for PvP 

Dreaming city stuff ( except ascendant challenge lol )

My hunter is probably around 520

My Titan is probably around 507

What I want to be brutally honest is a group of people that I can actually participate with. The last few sessions I couldn't even get people to jump into the activities I needed to I end up playing with randoms or I try to  find alternate fire teams. I can't remember the last time I played with clan members other than Dave (plumbercrack). 

Last time I did a raid all I heard is how much I suck at jumping  and how certain members are about to lose their shit.  I don't need the aggravation.  So I left. 

I'm 54 years old and I manage and $6B business unit, the last thing I need is  stress over how well  or not I can play a fucking video game. This is what I do to try to get away from that stress

7 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

What I want to be brutally honest is a group of people that I can actually participate with. The last few sessions I couldn't even get people to jump into the activities I needed to I end up playing with randoms or I try to  find alternate fire teams. I can't remember the last time I played with clan members other than Dave (plumbercrack). 

Last time I did a raid all I heard is how much I suck at jumping  and how certain members are about to lose their shit.  I don't need the aggravation.  So I left. 

I'm 54 years old and I manage and $6B business unit, the last thing I need is  stress over how well  or not I can play a fucking video game. This is what I do to try to get away from that stress

Bearing in mind the time differences Pat, next time you’re on and you see me in a group with some or all of Maria (Mazzer), Gary (Wapntake), Rodd (Plumbrodders), IpswichHigashi (DaveyDave) or Mike (Laidbacklankyman) jump in and I’ll introduce you to them. We can be so chilled at times that you get comments like..”has Rodd left?”..”No, I’m still here” , Mazz moaning that the rest of us keep losing our way or Gary/me falling of the edge!! We do it to relax as well.

When he’s on Mike (my son) is the youngest at 32, I’m the oldest at 62 and the others are all in their fifties. Honestly mate, you’ll fit in a treat. Probably weekends will be best given the time difference (6 hours?) but when you see me on next either on my own or with one of those names just jump in. 👍

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

15 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Pisses me off reading this. Who was moaning Pat? Was I there? That's not on and not what FG is all about. If I'm on and you need a hand, speak up, I'm always happy to jump in for whatevs.

As for me, I'm 557 and will do whatever. I need some Blind Well and EPs though. 

banlol.png

@cyberninja2601 I know Lee always calls out poor behavior, so I hope it's just an isolated incident with a very small percentage of the group.  We have a large clan, but I very rarely run with more than 10 or 12 of them, lord knows what the rest of the clan get up to.....  If it's something you want addressing reach out we'll get it sorted, I hate people feeling bad over a game.

I can't recommend @Plumbers Crack & Co. highly enough, they are hardcore casual gamers if that is such a thing.  I'm pretty high light level if you want pulling through anything, hit me up.

If you think you can't jump, try running with @technohamster.  Nothing funnier than hearing him lose his shit trying to do an ascendant challenge. 

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Also, the Riven "cheese" is actually pretty hard to do, and requires pretty good timing.  We were getting good, but ran out of time.  Very enjoyable though.

[mention=33]cyberninja2601[/mention] I know Lee always calls out poor behavior, so I hope it's just an isolated incident with a very small percentage of the group.  We have a large clan, but I very rarely run with more than 10 or 12 of them, lord knows what the rest of the clan get up to.....  If it's something you want addressing reach out we'll get it sorted, I hate people feeling bad over a game.

I can't recommend [mention=49]Plumbers Crack[/mention] & Co. highly enough, they are hardcore casual gamers if that is such a thing.  I'm pretty high light level if you want pulling through anything, hit me up.

If you think you can't jump, try running with @technohamster.  Nothing funnier than hearing him lose his shit trying to do an ascendant challenge. 
1 million percent this. Great words Crispy. I'm not oblivious to the fact we all gravitate towards people that we all 'usually' play with but there's no excuse not helping another FGer out. It's equally okay to say no if you have something you're focusing on. Just be helpful where you can for each other. Pat - PM me if you need anything further.
Also, the Riven "cheese" is actually pretty hard to do, and requires pretty good timing.  We were getting good, but ran out of time.  Very enjoyable though.
On this...I'll do it if we think that's the only way beating Riven but as it pretty much changes the entire final boss fight and how it was designed, for me it doesn't feel quite right. I'm waiting to hear over the next few weeks to see if they have an upcoming patch for it as I don't want to learn it to then find we have to properly learn the Riven fight anyway.

Make no mistake,  Unless you do your homework, this is every bit as complex.  I'd prefer to do the way it was intended though.

WXfuedi.gif

I wouldn’t say the Riven cheese is complex, but it’s defintely not easy. Even more than that the two fights that come after Riven are not a cake walk, and there’s no loot until you get past them.

Id like to learn it properly at some point but Bungie are certainly making you work for you final drop even with the cheese 

On 10/13/2018 at 3:19 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Let's hear it then everyone so we can get a good understanding where everyone is and where people can help each other out. I can help book some evening stuff if people feel they need help doing it.

I'll go first if it helps:

Max Power 582 - Titan

Others around 500.

Stuff I'd love to do

- Only started learning Raid so wanted learn this more to help others out

- Full 9 FGers on Escalation Protocol

- Gambit - want to get the Gambit Seal

- PvP Quests - Require Quickplay and Competitive

- Any focused Triumph stuff

- Private Matches

- Dreaming City stuff, Blind Well, Shattered Throne (eventually)

- Iron Banner - Record some gameplay for funsies

- Everything that others wanna do :D

I'm 592 would love to learn the raid to help others I'm also looking for a team to help me do wrath of the machine raid on hard for my trophy 

On 10/22/2018 at 12:52 PM, G4Z-666-123 said:

I'm 592 would love to learn the raid to help others I'm also looking for a team to help me do wrath of the machine raid on hard for my trophy 

Hi Gaz, we're starting to get there as a community. The first few people have got their raid completions so likely going to be easier to take newer people through one at a time to start with. Maybe 2 up to Riven. I'll look at others levels and see if we can get some raid times up.