Clash of Clans...are you interested?

Lee has raised the possibility of reviving Clash of Clans as the FG mobile game of choice so let’s have a quick expression of interest...who’s up for it?

Do you just want to play Clan Games or Clan Wars as well? How many CoC accounts do you have (I know that’s sad but at one point it was the only way to reach some achievements)

CURRENT ROSTER

Plumbers Crack (3)

Kylebees

ChrisTheGreat (3)

GazzaGarrett

Bo7h B4rrels

Post up if you’re interested and I’ll amend the roster

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

We were once up to 15-20 people so I don't see why we can't get back there. All of us have mobiles, even if you are brand new to the game give it a go!

4 hours ago, Misneach_ said:

Whatever happened to this. Searched up dog warriors and there were 2 groups one with 6 and the other with 2

..... I take it back, I didn’t put the # in there. Please add boys.

Hi Matt...you and your sacrificial TH10 are in! Please feel free to join in the Clan Games if it lets you this time around! 😊👍

Yes it is Chris and it has some interesting stuff like Clan Games, other mini challenges, etc. Look forward to seeing you again. Just checked and your original village is still on the clan roster

When you’re ready search for #FG Warriors 

2 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Yes it is Chris and it has some interesting stuff like Clan Games, other mini challenges, etc. Look forward to seeing you again. Just checked and your original village is still on the clan roster

When you’re ready search for #FG Warriors 

Yeah I looked it up. I’ve messaged them to try to recover my account. They haven’t responded yet. I’ll let you know if I hear from them 

On 4/27/2019 at 2:52 PM, Dan94 said:

Never played this before but I know a couple people irl who've played it for years.

Is it time consuming to play? I'd be more than happy to give it a whirl :)

As its free, its gotta be worth a go Dan.

I'd be happy to play more but may need to be nudged a little more on when there are certain wars or objectives we all need to participate in. @Plumbers Crack, if you or one of the regulars were to post up here when stuff is going on and whats required then there's a good chance more people will login and do whats required (I would i'm pretty sure of it). Have a word with Chris the Great if you're struggling to do it.

On 5/7/2019 at 8:09 AM, Dan94 said:

Don't have much idea what I'm doing atm, my girlfriend has played it quite a lot so is helping me emoji23.png

I wouldn't worry, I had no clue at the start and still sort of no clue now! Its not too difficult after you find your routine.

Your girlfriend is more than welcome into the clan too if she hasn't got one already i'm sure! @Plumbers Crack - shout up if there's any problems with that! :D

Update (yes we are still alive and active)..we’re having a clear out of inactive accounts to try and get some new blood into the group.So, if you get a message saying you’ve been kicked and you want to rejoin, just post up here or message me and we’ll get you back in

14 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Update (yes we are still alive and active)..we’re having a clear out of inactive accounts to try and get some new blood into the group.So, if you get a message saying you’ve been kicked and you want to rejoin, just post up here or message me and we’ll get you back in

Thats great to hear its still going Dave. I'd love for it to have a little resurgence, albeit I know I struggle with mobile games in general. Who's the remaining active players may I ask?