Black Ops 4 First Impressions

TigerBurge

2 hours ago, Diddums said:

Well at least I didn't start enjoying this kids' game. No I didn't. Shut up.

Told you.... :D

Feels Marmitey to me. I enjoy Destiny PvP and Overwatch and I get a very similar experience with this. If i'm not on my game then I get well and truly fucked. Thats okay though, thats just PvP games for me.

6 hours ago, Diddums said:

Ladies and gentlemen, Call of Duty!

I'm not even ignoring the complete and utter clusterfuck I had trying to record this. Took me forever to record a 17 second clip. 

Haha that’s a killstreak you twat,Strike Team. Yes they are going to be difficult to kill they are a high streak. 

7 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

That doesn't even make me feel better. Their shit connection is now a kill streak. Fuck that.

Via the FG App

The connection is fine. They have a massive amount oh health. Basically the same as the AGR had in Blops 2. 

What irritates me is that you get two of the bastard things and they take forever to kill. They zap you in a second, their accuracy seems to be 100%. As far as I'm aware they are immune to flash bangs and you can't lock on with a launcher even. 

banlol.png

17 minutes ago, Diddums said:

What irritates me is that you get two of the bastard things and they take forever to kill. They zap you in a second, their accuracy seems to be 100%. As far as I'm aware they are immune to flash bangs and you can't lock on with a launcher even. 

2?! There’s either 4 or 5 of the fuckers. I tested them out in custom games and have also ran into them in multiple games, they are super OP

On 10/29/2018 at 9:29 PM, Diddums said:

Well Sony refused my refund, party poopers.

Which is why I still buy my games on disc. If you don't like them just sell them. You won't get all the money back but you also won't lose £60.

fart.gif

1 minute ago, Dan94 said:

Massive patch released last night. 12gb with changes and tweaks to just about everything in the game

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk

Yeah, trying to find patch notes so we can put up in a separate thread.

Massive patch released last night. 12gb with changes and tweaks to just about everything in the game

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk

It's bollocks. They nerfed ARs when they should have left them alone and just buffed SMGs. They also fucking buffed SNIPERS. What the actual fuck?!

Via the FG App

fart.gif

I got killed last night by someone going to lob a concussion grenade. I went prone whilst shooting him and it fell onto my back where it preceded to do the Michael Flatley riverdance, hurting me for 25 health or something every second or so. It wouldn’t let me get up so I had to die agonisingly slowly 😡

APmVvKG.gif